Player Watch Pick #49 (2020) - Ollie Lord

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you know his grandad won the Brownlow? The commentators may have mentioned it 24 times....

I really want to know which private school he went to and if it is a football factory.

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Should run amuck in SANFL this week. Although lacking a bit of meat, expect the athleticism and high skill level based around one grab marking a sure set shot kicking see a bag.

I predict Ollie to kick six and look forward to some time in the near future when this forum speaks of Ollie, we respond with:

‘Which One?’

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Should run amuck in SANFL this week. Although lacking a bit of meat, expect the athleticism and high skill level based around one grab marking a sure set shot kicking see a bag.

I predict Ollie to kick six and look forward to some time in the near future when this forum speaks of Ollie, we respond with:

‘Which One?’
You see him growing up M8 or just what you've seen or heard from the club?

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
From reading comments on here from the recent 2 SANFL trials, he's struggled a little bit?

Perhaps we need to lessen our expectations for this year a little bit.
Nah, ramp it up!!!! By all accounts he has set a really high set of goals for himself this year and I’d love to digitally support him making it!

Early season dryiish footy when everyone is fresh, his body hasn’t bern beaten up too much by the big boys, and all the senior tall forwards in great form should be the perfect platform to launch from!!

From reading comments on here from the recent 2 SANFL trials, he's struggled a little bit?

Perhaps we need to lessen our expectations for this year a little bit.
Needs to be more aggressive. I brought up before that he may be thrown into the ruck just to get him into the game, but Surman and Edwards will probs help Hayes in that area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back