Player Watch Pick #12 (2021) - Josh Sinn

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a player but certainly great to see that he was keen on coming here. If we can get a career out of him like we have so many of our non-SA draftees then we can be pleased with the work the club is doing to recruit and keep the best players we can get, regardless of where they come from. I feel confident that this lad will stay, whereas you know over at the Swamp they will already be worried that Rachele will be looking for an out in 2 years time.

I see josh Kelly if I’m honest. Has real outside skills at the moment and has shown he isn’t afraid to hit contests hard and tackle with aggression. Think he will become a genuine inside/outside mix player who breaks away from stoppages with ease. I reckon he’s more likely to make it in the midfield than rozee.

I love that he's excited about joining Port but jeesh if only our actual output was as successful as our brainwashing techniques.

Kenny “Craig” Hinkley. Don’t look into his eyes (look around his eyes)

0CD28A5E-D0F5-4F9C-9318-75A6A3C78808.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only seen the highlights but reminds me a bit of Brayden Maynard but with a lot more pace.

Welcome to PAFC!

“You’d be pretty silly not to know the proud history of Port Adelaide and the incredible relationship the club has with Adelaide Oval,” Sinn said.

“I know it’s one of the oldest clubs in Australia and you can tell there’s a lot of pride in the club, not only for the players but also for the staff.

“I know Port Adelaide has such a passionate fan base, which I think I’ll thrive on.

“I want to earn the respect of my teammates but also of the members and supporters as well so I’ll just be putting my best foot forward when I head into the club.

“I’m not setting any limits or expectations on what I can do with the football club but I hope to contribute to everyone around me and help build a really positive environment.”

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/1033372/sinn-over-the-moon-to-land-at-alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back