List Mgmt. Welcome Pick 28 - Luke Partington

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
The good thing about parto debuting so late is he will be eligible for the rising star next year as he would have played less than 10 games .
Lock him in for our first rising star for an age

MerryHell

All Australian
Sep 27, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Really happy with his first game. Sure it was only the lions, but what i really liked was he was always looking to get involved in the play and attack forward of the play.

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I've heard that Partington is out of favour and might even be delisted at season's end. Why is that? I thought he looked OK in 2017.

Ghossein

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Team Arrogance
he seems to have put on a bit of size and working his way into good WAFL form, not sure you can ask anything more from the kid

donpyke92

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
heard he has a really bad attuide kind of same situation as tom lamb

Compass stuck 90 degrees East?
Sincere question, what does bad attitude mean?
Didn't the young fella get an extension of his contract after first preseason? Club rated him if that's true.
Parto, pull your socks up & smash the WAFL before you go Lambshanks. Hard work & form will be rewarded with opportunity.

yogibbear

Premiership Player
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking at the WAFL stats, he had 5 tackles last w/e. Pretty sure he's working on it. If anything if he backs that up with another 5 tackle game he's in line for a 2018 game at some point soon.

chaddy22

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2012
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking at the WAFL stats, he had 5 tackles last w/e. Pretty sure he's working on it. If anything if he backs that up with another 5 tackle game he's in line for a 2018 game at some point soon.
Needs to be able to use the ball.Has lots of stats but doesn't hurt the opposition.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Think Parto is the young depth type we need. Much rather him over Mutimer. He might actually be a bit more dangerous with quality around him.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I'd take Partington over Mutimer easy.

On Mutimer, what on earth are they doing with him? The start of last year he played himself into the senior team with great WAFL form in the middle. He plays 4 games as a bit part player, dropped after the Essendon debacle. Since then he is playing in defence??

Why?

He has no future on his current trajectory.

Goldfish

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
West Coast
Recruiter mate (one of the SA clubs) at the time was puzzled by the selection and suggested our next pick (Cole) was more likely to have a successful AFL career. Looks like he was on the money so far.

Doesn't mean I don't still hope he's wrong though...

Back