Remove this Banner Ad

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Everyone has a story about Visentini’s aggression on the footy field. Even at training, he brings that unflinching attack.

Forwards coach Danny Byrne remembers several sessions where he was “almost punching on in the goal square” with teammate Ben Andrews during match simulation.

“When he’s challenged physically, he gets in that mode and is really hard to stop,” Byrne said.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Everyone has a story about Visentini’s aggression on the footy field. Even at training, he brings that unflinching attack.

Forwards coach Danny Byrne remembers several sessions where he was “almost punching on in the goal square” with teammate Ben Andrews during match simulation.

“When he’s challenged physically, he gets in that mode and is really hard to stop,” Byrne said.

Vincentini on Frampton in the SANFL showdown could be fun.

MadFan23

Fun fact: John Georgiades kicked 8 goals on debut
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Welcome Dante! Definitely the next Zak Butters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Do you know much about him and his potential as an AFL player in the future. Love what they report about his aggression but doesn't really say much else about him in terms of rucking.
I know next to nothing about him. Only saw 1 game he played this year and don't have any notes on him. His profile reads alright though.

powerrrrrrrrrrrr

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting to see that it mentions he is capable of playing a key position role across the ground. Perhaps he could be developed into a key defender.

At 201 cm he would be a good size down back but slightly unders for a ruckman.

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
I know next to nothing about him. Only saw 1 game he played this year and don't have any notes on him. His profile reads alright though.
Riley Beveridge said he is 1 of 8 from the Vic U/12 team of 2015 that was drafted this year. That's the first think I learned about him after being told he was a ruckman.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A guy that may cause a punch on at training once in a while is important hopefully a Frampton upgrade.

Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watching his Highlights I don’t really see the comparison to Ladhams. Dente looks far more physical, Ladhams is more of a accumulator and athletic ruckman. Dente looks like a grunt tap utility

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad