List Mgmt. Welcome pick 62 - Greg Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

The best player named Greg since Greg Broughton

Wont get a game unless our injury list is sky high.
I think he will. Steps straight in for Redden. Schofield will craft his role, he demands tackling pressure.
Chesser is likely to get a few games on the wing as the has the natural pace, endurance and quality to stand up, the others are development players for most of 2022.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like this pick.
Hopefully Tim Kelly has shown there's guys worth having a punt on from the 2's. They can always step up to another level when they're surrounded by elite players (or elite compared to WAFL anyway).

Is he sort of a poor mans Patrick Cripps?

Still to this day I'm staggered as to how Greg didn't get picked up in 2015 or the intervening years.

Ah Chee aside, I thought Clark would've been the first West Aussie picked that year.

Fair play to him.

He's earned his chance.

Still to this day I'm staggered as to how Greg didn't get picked up in 2015 or the intervening years.

Ah Chee aside, I thought Clark would've been the first West Aussie picked that year.

Fair play to him.

He's earned his chance.

He was just considered too slow. It was astonishing. WA captain, reads the play really well, good skills for an inside mid and tackles like a beast.

So interesting we now have Kelly(albeit via Geelong), West, Ryan and Clark as mature age picks from the WAFL in recent seasons all on the list at the same time.

Shows there is still a pathway even if you don't get picked as as 17/18 year old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back