Toast Welcome pick #64 Lachlan "Dr" Sholl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Day Off
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
VFL = Collingwood player nominated...simple.
Add it to Mackays suspension.
Our piss weak VFL appointed board.
30 odd years of guaranteed MCG Grand Finals.

I enjoy watching the Crows play.

But i despise the competition and its Victorian overlords. They can all EAD.

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
I Don't Know
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
If it was Rivers, I would've thought it would be fair. Good game and kicked 2 goals, including the match-sealer. I think the AFL looked in Quaynor as they wanted to give him something after his gruesome injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
Sounds like this ‘digital content producer’ at Collingwood is just a massive flog in general, I would say 99% of replies have been defending Tex and letting him know many others have Tweeted in support as well

deeztreez

All Australian
Dec 12, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
That’s what I find most baffling about this ‘body of work’ claim, it’s not like Sholl had an out of the box game and had only come in last week. Quaynor has been ok this year but has done nothing outstanding, a bit like Sholl until this week when clearly Sholl was the standout.
Never ever have I heard body of work mentioned in a NRS nom. What a load of sh*t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I'm having it out with Collingwood nuffie who believes IQ played a better game purely off the back of efficiency and the fact the game ment something for the club, whilst ours was dead rubber. Also told me to stop mentioning the goals because IQ plays in the backlines. So I mentioned Sholl also plays in the backlines too.

Pugsley

Hall of Famer
May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Centre Kangas, Baghdad Bombers
I'm having it out with Collingwood nuffie who believes IQ played a better game purely off the back of efficiency and the fact the game ment something for the club, whilst ours was dead rubber. Also told me to stop mentioning the goals because IQ plays in the backlines. So I mentioned Sholl also plays in the backlines too.
No point questioning a Victorian. They don't know even how to sit and stay.

Crow Envy

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
He played on the wing

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
So, RS aside, wing or half-back long term?
Sholl played as a defender in the SANFL last year. He was then moved to the wing in our scratch matches this year. His came into the team as a wingman but has since filled in for Hamill at half back.

IMHO I would love to see Sholl and Hamill as our wingmen for the next ten tears.

Crowstar

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Carlton was still in finals contention though and losing to us knocked them out so it wasn't even a dead rubber.

BringbacktheBiff2005

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Norwood,
Sorry for the intrusion

I thought Sholl was immense on the weekend and was absolutely robbed
No need to apologise. The fact that ALL non-Collingwood supporters are saying he is robbed is a fair indication that the decision wasn't the right one!

Got to feel for IQ - he's done nothing wrong!

Hopefully it is good motivation for Scholl to tear it up against your mob :)

Top Bottom