Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
Probably the only pick I'm iffy on going on his reported lack of contested work. But at pick 64 it's hard to complain, that's speculative player zone
Me too, contested footy is high on my list of must haves and that's his weakness at this point in time. Needs space to execute effectively but there's no doubting his pace and foot skills. When ever I've seen the Cannons he's often the designated kicker so the Cannons rate his foot skills.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Dont know too much about him so did some digging. Looks like he could be a Rat replacement in the side and also as whipping boy unless he improves his contested work.

Cant really complain about a pick 64 though, its very speculative that far down. We have certainly addressed a need for speed and footskills this off season.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I really wanted a Hamish special and he hasn’t let me down. Purely speculative so I don’t care what knocks he has. Now it’s down to our development. Would be absolutely unreal and unexpected if we get a star out of this pick. Good luck Lachie. Welcome aboard.

dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Not sure why we needed to upgrade 3 picks to get him in the early 60s, but whatever. Purely speculative pick, so if he achieves anything as a pick that high, that is already a win.

Neat highlights package. Seems to have a good kick. I can't work out whether he's a lefty or righty though which is nice.

Kicking style on the right reminds me of Smithers but you're right, he looks very good off both pegs

macca23

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Me too, contested footy is high on my list of must haves and that's his weakness at this point in time. Needs space to execute effectively but there's no doubting his pace and foot skills. When ever I've seen the Cannons he's often the designated kicker so the Cannons rate his foot skills.

Would it be fair to say from his highlights that there's a bit of Polak about him??

Back