Player Watch Lachlan Sholl

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what I find most baffling about this ‘body of work’ claim, it’s not like Sholl had an out of the box game and had only come in last week. Quaynor has been ok this year but has done nothing outstanding, a bit like Sholl until this week when clearly Sholl was the standout.
Never ever have I heard body of work mentioned in a NRS nom. What a load of s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm having it out with Collingwood nuffie who believes IQ played a better game purely off the back of efficiency and the fact the game ment something for the club, whilst ours was dead rubber. Also told me to stop mentioning the goals because IQ plays in the backlines. So I mentioned Sholl also plays in the backlines too.

I'm having it out with Collingwood nuffie who believes IQ played a better game purely off the back of efficiency and the fact the game ment something for the club, whilst ours was dead rubber. Also told me to stop mentioning the goals because IQ plays in the backlines. So I mentioned Sholl also plays in the backlines too.
No point questioning a Victorian. They don't know even how to sit and stay.

So, RS aside, wing or half-back long term?

we want Sholl to Schwing! On a wing

his delivery is too good, a la his wrong foot pass to Himmelberg a couple of weeks ago

He played on the wing

So, RS aside, wing or half-back long term?
Sholl played as a defender in the SANFL last year. He was then moved to the wing in our scratch matches this year. His came into the team as a wingman but has since filled in for Hamill at half back.

IMHO I would love to see Sholl and Hamill as our wingmen for the next ten tears.

Carlton was still in finals contention though and losing to us knocked them out so it wasn't even a dead rubber.

Sorry for the intrusion

I thought Sholl was immense on the weekend and was absolutely robbed

No need to apologise. The fact that ALL non-Collingwood supporters are saying he is robbed is a fair indication that the decision wasn't the right one!

Got to feel for IQ - he's done nothing wrong!

Hopefully it is good motivation for Scholl to tear it up against your mob :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back