Official Club Stuff Welcome Renault - New Joint Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have Renault eye at the moment but seeing them far more frequently around Sydney atm.

Hey Eddie - keep that Renault eye peeled next week for a shiny black Koleos with, behind the wheel, an auburn-haired pin-up girl with whom Tom Jonas is particularly keen to go driving (though she doesn't play golf nearly as well as he says he does).
Miss Road finally takes delivery on Saturday of what must be the last current-model black Koleos in Australia.

Hey Eddie - keep that Renault eye peeled next week for a shiny black Koleos with, behind the wheel, an auburn-haired pin-up girl with whom Tom Jonas is particularly keen to go driving (though she doesn't play golf nearly as well as he says he does).
Miss Road finally takes delivery on Saturday of what must be the last current-model black Koleos in Australia.

Will do old mate ;)

I bought a Renault Megane RS late in August and am in love with it. What tipped me over the line was the white display model out the front of the Checkside Tavern late in the season.

Bought from Main North Renault who were really good to deal with. :thumbsu:

Hang on, hang on....wtf am I seeing. Is that Port Adelaide listed under neddy36? Were you always a Port Adelaide person?

Hang on, hang on....wtf am I seeing. Is that Port Adelaide listed under neddy36? Were you always a Port Adelaide person?

Haha well I did spend time in the Port cheersquad as a young lad as my best mate was hardcore Port and he dragged me along. I can't put Unlisted as a team so I thought I would put the team I respected most as a kid. Plus, this is one of my favourite boards.

The new sponsor thread is closed, the strong word is another major sponsor will be announced. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
KT mentioned this in his last interview with 5aa and Capel regurgitates KT by ending the Polec story with
Meanwhile, Port Adelaide is close to signing a new second major sponsor, joining Renault, with an announcement expected by Christmas.
More (on Polec)

The new sponsor thread is closed, the strong word is another major sponsor will be announced. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
KT mentioned this in his last interview with 5aa and Capel regurgitates KT by ending the Polec story with

More (on Polec)

So pumped for this. Hopefully it's well known and more importantly LONG TERM. Finally I may be able to buy a guernsey that won't be outdated after 1 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the optician this week and the eyes are pretty good.
Have Adblock Plus enabled in the browser and any programs on the idiot box with ads are pre-recorded so the ads can be fast forwarded. Just hate to be brainwashed.

Anyone else bought a Renault lately???
Yep - got a Koleos last Friday.

A good vehicle - tell all of your friend. (Do I need Jumbo brackets here:D).

The dealer said to me that Renault are very pleased with the business being generated from the sponsorship.

The dealer said to me that Renault are very pleased with the business being generated from the sponsorship.

Don't tell me it's black.

nertmen pls.

u r an ligund.

carnapear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back