Official Club Stuff Welcome Renault - New Joint Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new sponsor is Jin's Bibimbar on Goodwood Rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes well this is going the way of all sponsor threads.

Direct sponsor comments to the the Random thoughts thread until there is an official announcement.

In fact the Renault sales were down because they couldn't keep up with demand.

They're probably running thin on Megane and Koleos stocks because both are key models that will be replaced by the next generation this year.

The new models look the duck's guts too so I wouldn't be surprised if they double their market share in the next 12-18 months. Sounds dramatic but it's realistic when considering their current low volume and the insane popularity of C-segment hatches and SUVs.

They're probably running thin on Megane and Koleos stocks because both are key models that will be replaced by the next generation this year.

The new models look the duck's guts too so I wouldn't be surprised if they double their market share in the next 12-18 months. Sounds dramatic but it's realistic when considering their current low volume and the insane popularity of C-segment hatches and SUVs.
The new Koleos shites all over the old one. Shape is so much better.

The new Koleos shites all over the old one. Shape is so much better.

Duck's. Guts.

102916446.jpg

Same goes for the Megane. The GT has a 152kw 1.6L turbo and 4 wheel steering! Takes me back to my 1988 Honda Prelude. The best part is that's just the warm up, with a crazy Renaultsport version to follow.

Renault_Megane_2016_05.jpg

Duck's. Guts.

View attachment 277704

Same goes for the Megane. The GT has a 152kw 1.6L turbo and 4 wheel steering! Takes me back to my 1988 Honda Prelude. The best part is that's just the warm up, with a crazy Renaultsport version to follow.

View attachment 277705
Took a good look around the black Koleos in the southern plaza on saturday night. Am 2 years away from a new car, but that will be high on the list if it stays looking like that. I like my Megane GTLine, but is not the 'Sport' version as needed the extra doors (and space).

Took a good look around the black Koleos in the southern plaza on saturday night. Am 2 years away from a new car, but that will be high on the list if it stays looking like that. I like my Megane GTLine, but is not the 'Sport' version as needed the extra doors (and space).

Good news for you is that the new bananas Renaultsport version will be based on the 5-door hatch. They're not making the 3-door anymore.

So you can trundle around with the family just like in the GT.

Your car will just look more angry, yellow and blurry! :rocket:

Duck's. Guts.

View attachment 277704

View attachment 277705
Looks good , but as with nearly all Euro /Asian products 1.6ltr/152 kw , that's asking heaps of a bloody small motor. All good on a three year lease or tax dodge , iffy if the sam e turbo motor in em after 5/6 years , seen plenty of Mazda's and so on blow a motor or turbo just out of warranty , at around 6k$ a pop ( Turbo ) your supposed Petrol economy savings vanish pretty quickly !.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back