Welcome Rookie Draft Pick #21 - Ben Crocker

Happy with this pick, was getting games in that powerful Collingwood forward line but nudged out by some absolute guns. Look forward to him getting over here and giving it a real good crack

Yup. Both look like this, the players who got nudged. Hopefully a change of scenery gets them back on track as role players, with the at worse that it should help with SANFL.

Probably one too many but we'll see how this goes.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I like it. We have some youth projects, and now we have some 22 year olds who have shown a lot but without getting opportunity. Interesting rookie strategy.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He's not AFL standard.

Be an OK SANFL player, he's essentially another Riley Knight.

Unless our aim was simply to strengthen the SANFL team for a year then this is a waste of a pick.
You never have 43 guys on a list capable of playing AFL, that's why lists are so big.

The guy is 22 years old, not like he's a 29yo delisted player from an average club.

But you are all so apparently eminently qualified and much more knowledgeable than those that, you know, have the actual job. ;)

I didn't say "I know better than Hamish, what a moron, this guy sucks"

I said that in my opinion I don't rate this player based on what I've seen. Or am I not allowed to share my opinion on an internet forum?

Back