Player Watch Ben Keays - Signs on til 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, apparently so. I think I'm getting old - I just can't keep up with the constant f**kery that goes on with the rules from year to year.
It might be back in next week, so keep thinking it’s in and you’ll be right at some point again.

Crows premiership drought still ongoing. Bionic Dave Mackay gearing up for a record breaking 200 000 game milestone.
He ends up as the second prototype Terminator

1623900749531.jpeg

As a result he makes it to 200,000 games and no one is game to go near him. Hunter Clark was the first and last injury recipient from D-Terminator

As an immediate family member I can assure you you’ve just drafted a guy who will give 110% every training session, treat every fan and staff member with respect and will be a huge addition to the locker room.

Not blessed with top end talent but has made the very most of what he has. Played some very good junior footy too and showed plenty of improvement at AFL level the last 2 years but couldn’t get a good run at it. Looking forward to jumping on board

Safe to say I picked it well! Exceeded even my expectations

Safe to say I picked it well! Exceeded even my expectations

If (and it’s a big if) we manage to do a quick rebuild and build mostly on the young players we already have on the list.. your Cuz will be one of the main reasons why… exactly what we needed for this rebuild… absolutely perfect… in the bests every week and nobody sets a better example in terms of work ethic…

Congrats Benny, Wow I bet the 17 pages of this thread would be a rollercoaster of opinion. But I don't think anyone can doubt that he's wildly exceeded expectations... And that's coming from one of the people who had relatively high expectations for him!

This deal should mean regardless of whether or not he eventually goes back to QLD to play (which I suspect he will one day), we will most likely see all his best footy at the AFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump :)

Out of respect I won't bump any of yours WaynesWorld19 ;)
Still remember the 2nd half of the Melbourne Preseason game, I think they had Ben on the pine in the entire 1st half, but when he came on he looked like he was our only Mid who gave a damn!

Running around at a completely different tempo to our other mids. I was high on him well before we picked him up, but that half of footy was enough to confirm my stance on Keays!

I reviewed my posts ....can't see where I was wrong in my assessments

Given my comparison and the year Lyons has had this year .....it was a pretty good assessment IMHO

I reckon his speed is ok. Or maybe it's because he's the only stoppage mid that actually runs with the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back