Trent Dumont (Past Player)

I remember Dumont's 2013 GF game for Norwood against North Adelaide better than I do remember any game he has played for North Melbourne.

He was BOG by a long way at half time with about 20 disposals, Norwood were double North's score, and I reckon he only picked up 3 or 4 disposals after half time as he was sat on by North. I reckon his draft position might have bumped 15 to 20 places based on that first half performance.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very happy to have him, he offers good depth in the midfield. I reckon he could surprise some next year by playing better at Port than he did in the North system and in mediocre team.

I wont be shocked if he plays in a lot more games than people think he might.

I hope not becasue if he plays it means that Drew, Butters, Rozee, Bergman, Jones, Duursma, Sinn etc. haven't come on the way that we hoped.

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Those highlights of Dumont looked a bit on the meh side to me, but he cost nothing and although I don't expect him to play many games for the Power he could be a very handy pick up for the Maggies.

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Those highlights of Dumont looked a bit on the meh side to me, but he cost nothing and although I don't expect him to play many games for the Power he could be a very handy pick up for the Maggies.

Correct, he will be a very good midfielder in the SANFL.

Portmagpies36

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is he a better footballer than Jarrod Lienert?

Back