Toast Welcome Rory Lobb

Remove this Banner Ad

I love getting Lobb.

The only bad thing about it is that Darcy will have a hard time getting into the best 22 unless Lobb or Sandi (or even Tabs) get injured.

I love getting Lobb.

The only bad thing about it is that Darcy will have a hard time getting into the best 22 unless Lobb or Sandi (or even Tabs) get injured.
Freo said before that Rory wants to play forward and they will play him there. So he will only help out in ruck if needed

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love getting Lobb.

Sandi should be managed all season. Have Sandi play 2 weeks in 3 or something like that. Ease Darcy into it.

2kaj42.jpg

All the best to Lobb.

A good fair trade.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I was going to ask in the trades and drafts portal whether it was fair or not. Too me it seems fair enoug.

Honestly i rate him and he would be massive on our transition from the back half to the forward 50.

Fair is fair and i hope freo and gws continue to treat each other with respect going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandi should be managed all season. Have Sandi play 2 weeks in 3 or something like that. Ease Darcy into it.

I can see us using Sandi & Darcy in tandem for the first half of the season. Sandi to play say 7 out of 10 games, with Darcy increasing his minutes week by week.

In the second phase of the season, Darcy will take over more responsibility and Sandi will phase off to maybe just home games.

Tabs & Lobb will provide backup for moments each quarter, when required.

Remember that Sandi is still on the list to give one on training to Darcy.

Welcome Rory, your highlight reel is amazing, some of the markng is spectacular. Being 205 cm and being able to play forward, ruck or on a wing is helpful too. I am feeling pumped for our new look team, we will definitely challenge for the 8 now.

We overpaid. But he'll do good.

In isolation this trade's probably the one we got shafted most in. Having said that I think the moves well worth it, really sAves us from putting all our eggs in one basket and gives us healthy competition in the forward line. Im hoping we can find a structure that allows Cox to fit in as a 4th tall, but not sure how this would work yet. Hogan and Lobb are both good athletes for their size, Tabs is aerobically very capable and Cox seems to have good pace, maybe it could work. West Coast managed to fit Darling Kennedy Lycett and Waterman in one line up this year, athletically/position wise maybe Hogan = Darling, Tabs = Kennedy, Lobb = Lycett and Cox = Waterman.
Hogan's also shown an ability to move into the middle for periods and Cox could be swung back, it's not like we've got a great deal of gun smalls/mids to challenge them either. Over to you ross, Make it work!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back