Welcome Sav...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dim24

Oh, it's not just me and Westy Boy. There's also Gonzo and Groucho and DEVO and Rooboy and a bunch of others who visited during the party and we're not even including the number of people we've chatted to in the chat room.

We have a roaring old time. We even chat about football every now and again. Don't we guys?

NORTH R SO LUCKY 2 HAVE SAV!!!!!!

i wish he was still with us but nooo they got rid of him...what were they thinking???!!!

Well you roo supporters will be seeing more of me at some of your matches and training!!

best of luck to BIG SAV at north anyway.

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

I respect Rooboys opinion cos he is a good Roos supporter but cant agree on Rocca.Rocca is a dud who can only play one position,
anything Collingwood give away aint worth having and we ended up with that other clown Olaranshaw as well.You add that to Calthorpe and Burton and you start with a list of 34.

Thanks RoccasBabe

Most North fans I've spoken to are pretty happy (after the initial shock) with having Sav in our side. So, we'll look forward to hearing your voice cheering him on in our colours.
smile.gif

Cheers
SB

Barney

Time will only tell if you are right about Rocca, but I agree that anything Collingwood give away mustn't be worth much. In Sav's case, we are all praying that Pagan & Co are able to weave their magic with him like they have done before. Olarenshaw always appears to be injured, and Calthorpe - yeah well. Burton like Sav can only play one position - ruck and only take the centre bounces.

Shinners thanks for the Top Bloke honour,even if someone unkind (and that would be unusal in here) might say blokette might be more appropriate!
eek.gif

Personally think i belong in the Drunkard category too!
beerchug.gif

(Must have been something in the water in the late seventies, Vodka perhaps? Gin??) Had to be something to listen to all that inspiring doom music we love so much!

what the hell lets have another!
beerchug.gif

Cheers, Grendel the dipsomaniac

beerchug.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back