Prediction Welcome to AFC - ? - Pick 12, 2017 Draft...

Who do you want Adelaide to pick @ 12?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

:p Did you watch the game ? ......he's been an OK player, dropped a few times .....obviously got the RS based on a body of work

Coffield has been the better of the 2 so far .......they're running out of candidates this year

St Kilda should be shot for not taking Fogarty with one of those 2 picks last year
And just you wait until he slots into the midfield in seasons to come....The Saints have a legitimate Rory Sloane clone.

https://www.afldraftcentral.com.au/2018/06/20/keeping-tabs-standout-players-from-round-13/

Hunter Clark

The Rising Star Nominee for Round 13 put on another impressive display in defence. He finished with 18 possessions and an 82 per cent disposal efficiency. His clean footy and immense pressure may have been the difference between a few possible Suns’ goals. It was his five intercept possessions, six tackles and four one percenters that walled off the Suns. He is slowly developing into a hungry, young player, a quality lost on him at the beginning of the season. There have been a few weeks in a row now that Clark has shone in the backline. In the coming years, Clark could become a promising half-back utility for the Saints, showing more of his run and carry that he demonstrated for the Dandenong Stingrays.

Thoughts now, Squiba ?
The team as a whole have far exceeded my expectations.

The draft however, mixed bag.

Brander and Oscar-Allen (I think) both talls when IMO they needed mids. Although, very few mids off the top of my head beyond 10 have had a huge impact bar Kelly...? And IMO, Kelly would've been better than Oscar-Allen for them, but maybe they're confident of getting him back to WA.

If Kennedy and McGovern burn out/leave though, very good long term picks in the future KPF and KPD.

Ryan; exciting forward but mature age and not sure how much improvement is there. Again in hindsight a decent pick as off the top of my head... No current performers in that range.

Rioli massive tick, love him.

Petrucelle Jury out.

Personally I saw their need as mids, big time. Somehow they've excelled with Shuey + Gaff and I applaud them for that (not that first year mids would've made a difference there).

And just you wait until he slots into the midfield in seasons to come....The Saints have a legitimate Rory Sloane clone.

https://www.afldraftcentral.com.au/2018/06/20/keeping-tabs-standout-players-from-round-13/

Hunter Clark

The Rising Star Nominee for Round 13 put on another impressive display in defence. He finished with 18 possessions and an 82 per cent disposal efficiency. His clean footy and immense pressure may have been the difference between a few possible Suns’ goals. It was his five intercept possessions, six tackles and four one percenters that walled off the Suns. He is slowly developing into a hungry, young player, a quality lost on him at the beginning of the season. There have been a few weeks in a row now that Clark has shone in the backline. In the coming years, Clark could become a promising half-back utility for the Saints, showing more of his run and carry that he demonstrated for the Dandenong Stingrays.
Maybe we can swap them :)

Currently suspended poster FAITH has dropped a bombshell via PM.

Has RELATIVELY SOLID INTEL that we are heavily into James Worpel (whoever that is) and are a big chance to take him at 12.

Obviously if this is wrong we'll need to double Faith's penalty.

If it's right though then credibility is once more off the charts (I thought that Faith's secret source had moved to Melbourne as another club's recruiting manager).

Bumped for shits n giggles.

Back