Prediction Welcome to AFC - ? - Pick 12, 2017 Draft...

Who do you want Adelaide to pick @ 12?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fog

If he can build his tank in the next 2-3 years and get into that midfield he could end up being the best player in this draft

Thank you Port for pick 12

Yeah our plan is to be a feeder club.

Not at all.

It's not about being a feeder club, it's accepting that most players simply don't matter to the success of a club and are all very replaceable if the price is right; either through the role they play or they are apart of the rank and file. The worst thing a club can do is get obsessed with keeping it's players as that leads to stagnation.

If you get a player in the draft, get 2-4 years out of him whilst he is cheap before moving him on for a hefty price, you've done more to set yourself up in the future then keeping said player in most circumstances.

Currently suspended poster FAITH has dropped a bombshell via PM.

Has RELATIVELY SOLID INTEL that we are heavily into James Worpel (whoever that is) and are a big chance to take him at 12.

Obviously if this is wrong we'll need to double Faith's penalty.

If it's right though then credibility is once more off the charts (I thought that Faith's secret source had moved to Melbourne as another club's recruiting manager).

Solid like Jelly

Overlooked by us twice

Kill him :)

IMO, Geelong smashed that draft. They will have a very, very good midfield next yr with the addition of Kelly, Ablett and possibly Constable. Miers as a dangerous small forward adds to their fwd pressure substantially.

West Coast on the other hand..... Did not fill needs.... Ryan at 26 defies belief. Shitful draft.

Of the calls I made, I valued CCJ at around 18 early in the year. Went to Richmond at 20. Glad someone else rated him > Hayes

Crowden to Freo, maybe the see the lachie Neale ish traits I saw? God knows.

Half of the other crap I never saw happening XD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all.

It's not about being a feeder club, it's accepting that most players simply don't matter to the success of a club and are all very replaceable if the price is right; either through the role they play or they are apart of the rank and file. The worst thing a club can do is get obsessed with keeping it's players as that leads to stagnation.

If you get a player in the draft, get 2-4 years out of him whilst he is cheap before moving him on for a hefty price, you've done more to set yourself up in the future then keeping said player in most circumstances.
Replace most with some and I agree. You would still prefer to keep players but certainly some movement is inevitable

:p Did you watch the game ? ......he's been an OK player, dropped a few times .....obviously got the RS based on a body of work

Coffield has been the better of the 2 so far .......they're running out of candidates this year

St Kilda should be shot for not taking Fogarty with one of those 2 picks last year

:p Did you watch the game ? ......he's been an OK player, dropped a few times .....obviously got the RS based on a body of work

Coffield has been the better of the 2 so far .......they're running out of candidates this year

St Kilda should be shot for not taking Fogarty with one of those 2 picks last year
G.U.N.

You might like to watch this tonight, you might also get an insight into this year's draft hopeful Tom Berry.:p

Back