Rumour Welcome to being wrong about - Chad Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Chad joins the Dogs, how should Bevo use him? 60/40 forward/mid?

Granted you can never have enough classy mids but we are SO deficient in the forward half I'd rather see him play at least 80% up forward. That's where we need a few touches of brilliance.

And if we have Chad lurking with menace in the F50 he will become a prime focus for defenders meaning other players like Greene, Dickson and Gowers might get off the leash.

Granted you can never have enough classy mids but we are SO deficient in the forward half I'd rather see him play at least 80% up forward. That's where we need a few touches of brilliance.

And if we have Chad lurking with menace in the F50 he will become a prime focus for defenders meaning other players like Greene, Dickson and Gowers might get off the leash.

It also means players like Toby and Bont can spend more time up forward, as Wingard increases our quality midfield depth. More goals for everyone (insert Oprah meme here)

Wingard will be cream on the Gowers cake. Play him forward and we suddenly have a potent forward line. We have enough gun midfielders, particularly if Libba plays the whole season.

Wingard will be cream on the Gowers cake. Play him forward and we suddenly have a potent forward line. We have enough gun midfielders, particularly if Libba plays the whole season.
If we can get 1 good final season out of Dickson that would be awesome too. Hes a good plan B to have anyway

70% forward at a minimum/30% mid which allows Bont to play more midfield time without having to play large chunks in the forward line.
A forward line of Boyd (ff), Schache(chf), Gowers, Wingard, Greene/Dickson and a resting mid is a good mix imo.

McLean Schache Wingard
Lloyd/Dickson Boyd Gowers

POTENT... IF.. Boyd can clunk a few and provide a good contest weekly.

So apparently Wingard is pretty much a done deal and will publicly state he wants a trade to the doggies. Trengove played a part in convincing him from a long time ago. And the knowledge he's keen is part of the reason we've been slow to re-sign some players and willing to let some go. Now unfortunately the source is my arse but hey I trust my arse.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Wingard is pretty much a done deal and will publicly state he wants a trade to the doggies. Trengove played a part in convincing him from a long time ago. And the knowledge he's keen is part of the reason we've been slow to re-sign some players and willing to let some go. Now unfortunately the source is my arse but hey I trust my arse.:D
So you should.
But we all know what comes out of it.

33.3% mid
33.3% forward
33.3% ruck

I don't trust my arse at all. Has let me down many times thinking all i would be releasing was a fart.

Rules for old men
1 - Never trust a fart
2 - Never waste an erection
3 - ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back