Senior 5. Adam Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when we were prepared to pay Coniglio 1.5 mil and used a private airplane and Judd to lure the bloke that chose drugendon for 1mil + and they both fell off a cliff performance wise?
Nup, neither do I!
Seriously good business by our people.
Navy Blue versus purple, easy choice for Adam.
Welcome to your new home!

Remember when we were prepared to pay Coniglio 1.5 mil and used a private airplane and Judd to lure the bloke that chose drugendon for 1mil + and they both fell off a cliff performance wise?
Nup, neither do I!
Seriously good business by our people.
Navy Blue versus purple, easy choice for Adam.
Welcome to your new home!
Man we dodged two bullets there.... hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

Sent from my moto g(6) using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sold on this trade. To me, Cerra is another midfielder who doesn’t kick goals. Happy to be proven wrong but 16 goals in 76 games isn’t setting the world on fire

Not sold on this trade. To me, Cerra is another midfielder who doesn’t kick goals. Happy to be proven wrong but 16 goals in 76 games isn’t setting the world on fire

Fair point but he has a lot of goal assists. I’ve never seen him resting in the forward line either. Albeit limited viewing. That string will come .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Welcome Adam,

Woo Hoo the pieces are falling into place now. Get Williams fit and Vossy gets the best out of O'Brien and Dow with Walshy and Crippa.....look out...

CFC for life

Sent from my moto g(6) using BigFooty.com mobile app
Play Dow again according to this years output and we do not have a chance.....as we have now seen again with the past two coaches
Voss for his own sake as well...might see Dow managed say 50/50 wth VFL until he can get his act together and step in properly when he reaches Cerras type output......Hewitt will be good to go...thats for sure :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Dow hit the track.....mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see your point but someone who can deliver and hit targets by foot is always welcome and much needed.

Anyone else thinks that having Cerra there would push Dow along even more?

Cerra was in the same draft as Dow. Dow was more highly touted as in his draft year, but Cerra has gone way pass Dow now.

I’m still hoping & waiting for Dow to click (LOB too) - Break Out year from Dow!

You will be by the end of the season. I have a good feeling about this one.

Anyone else thinks that having Cerra there would push Dow along even more?

Cerra was in the same draft as Dow. Dow was more highly touted as in his draft year, but Cerra has gone way pass Dow now.

I’m still hoping & waiting for Dow to click (LOB too) - Break Out year from Dow!

I certainly hope so.

Given what I've heard so far from Voss and Greg Williams, wouldn't be surprised if Dow isn't even in our best 22 unless he improves the defensive side of his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back