Toast Welcome to Carlton Andrew Russell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIGGUS 64

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Already very bullish about our future. Love it!
Thank you and welcome aboard, Andrew!

“Having observed the Club from afar, it’s clear Carlton is committed to sticking to the plan that was set out three years ago under senior coach Brendon Bolton,” Russell said.
As one of the traditional big four clubs, I consider the Blues one of the powerhouses of the competition, especially with their huge supporter base, and I have full confidence in where the Club is headed.
“With 10 players renewing their contracts in 2018, there’s no doubt the players have complete faith in the direction of the Club and their plans for the future.”
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-10-08/blues-land-highly-regarded-russell

AFL Club
Carlton
Absolutely stoked with this appointment. Comes with a big reputation for being the best in the business.

Can see this getting quite a few players through the door. Starting with Shiel..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blueboy25

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
West Perth, Tottenham
Welcome to Carlton Mr Russell.

To be honest I could probably use his services, I might speak to the club and request that instead of my membership upgrade, Mr Russell can help me shift a few pounds.

Blubagger71

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
Like many, I lamented the number of player games lost to injury and our inability to physically compete. Questioned the off field departments including medical and fitness.
Shows a bit that the Club forked out the sheckles to go and get one of the best. Thanks again, Blues. Doing alot of things well off the field.
Welcome to Carlton, Jack. There are never enough Jack's...

Blue Reaper

Team Captain
AFL Club
Carlton
Brilliant get! Another piece added to the strategic plan.

Critical not only for managing injuries & recovery, but also improving the team’s overall performance levels across four full quarters. Something we’ve definitely lacked.

AB_Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Smart move by the club

Injuries have been smashing us for the best part of a decade and finally we have done something about it.

No pressure tho.......

mike ockerts

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
northern blues
Welcome Andy, haven't had the chance to get in here, been hittin F5 in the other thread for the last 48hrs

Top Bottom