Toast Andrew Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As many have said, could be the most important acquisition we have made this year

I can't quote it because the thread is now locked, but i posted the below last Wednesday in the Bluemour Discussion thread:

"Yep. And we're also up against the widely accepted 2nd most important man at Hawthorn, fitness expert Andrew Russell. Who just happens to be best friends with Dylan's future father in law Choco.

In the Shiel race, both us and Hawthorn hold aces. I suppose that's why it's 50/50 still on the eve of an announcement."

Isn't it funny how things change? We removed an ace and added it to ours.

I can't quote it because the thread is now locked, but i posted the below last Wednesday in the Bluemour Discussion thread:

"Yep. And we're also up against the widely accepted 2nd most important man at Hawthorn, fitness expert Andrew Russell. Who just happens to be best friends with Dylan's future father in law Choco.

In the Shiel race, both us and Hawthorn hold aces. I suppose that's why it's 50/50 still on the eve of an announcement."

Isn't it funny how things change? We removed an ace and added it to ours.

Spot on Terry, always the sum of all parts.

Even if we don't get Shiel, Russell would be a dramatic improvement, to a problem area over many years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back