Toast Andrew Russell

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
Already very bullish about our future. Love it!
Thank you and welcome aboard, Andrew!

“Having observed the Club from afar, it’s clear Carlton is committed to sticking to the plan that was set out three years ago under senior coach Brendon Bolton,” Russell said.
As one of the traditional big four clubs, I consider the Blues one of the powerhouses of the competition, especially with their huge supporter base, and I have full confidence in where the Club is headed.
“With 10 players renewing their contracts in 2018, there’s no doubt the players have complete faith in the direction of the Club and their plans for the future.”
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-10-08/blues-land-highly-regarded-russell

Blubagger71

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Like many, I lamented the number of player games lost to injury and our inability to physically compete. Questioned the off field departments including medical and fitness.
Shows a bit that the Club forked out the sheckles to go and get one of the best. Thanks again, Blues. Doing alot of things well off the field.
Welcome to Carlton, Jack. There are never enough Jack's...

Aug 24, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Brilliant get! Another piece added to the strategic plan.

Critical not only for managing injuries & recovery, but also improving the team’s overall performance levels across four full quarters. Something we’ve definitely lacked.

mike ockerts

Premiership Player
May 25, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
northern blues
Welcome Andy, haven't had the chance to get in here, been hittin F5 in the other thread for the last 48hrs

Back