Toast Andrew Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if you cant get Clarkson, get this guy. Next best thing or perhaps a better combination BB + AR >>> Clarkson+ other HP Coach

Perhaps with Russell on board it's worth a shot at Bennell and his calves. It's what I wanted if he was still at Hawthorn.
You'd get him for nothing too.

Didn't even cost us a draft pick. Great get :)

If as a bare minimum he can get SPS Pickett Garlett Macreadie Cuningham Kennedy Kruezer Williamson fit and playing to their ability we have done incredibly well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Russell will take this list and WHIP IT into shape....

Time for AR to turn our plethora of talented boys into top notch AFL strength and conditioned beasts. Anyone bit willing to put in the hard yards will fall by the wayside pretty quickly. Couldn’t of asked for a better captaincy combo in Crippa and Doc with this guy around.

Is the club investing enough in the entire department? No point getting the best head honcho if he doesn't have the resources to implement his strategy.

Sam McClure interviews Andrew Russell:

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2018-11-13/russell-outlines-vision

Andrew is the most impactful acquisition of the entire trade/draft period AND the most important hire at the Carlton footy club this decade.

Given the choice between Dylan Shiel, Sam Walsh or Andrew Russell I am taking Andrew Russell every single day of the week, especially since we have completely sucked at high performance pretty much this entire century.

Loved his interview regarding method. He said what I have long believed in that there are too many voices with advice. The kids need to learn who to listen to. Went through the same thing with my 14 year old this winter. He was confused. I don’t normally get involved but told him to listen to his gut instinct. He killed it back end of season by just going after the footy and not listening to 4 coaches all telling him different things.
Russell will be gold for us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back