Toast Cain Liddle

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Very happy with this.

Well done Mark Lo, David Campbell (Egon Zehnder) Kate Jenkins and Chris Judd! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

staff-cain-liddle.png

5ac78767-34be-44e6-8531-6c455da87f11.jpg

Dear Aph,

I am pleased to inform you that Cain Liddle has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of the Carlton Football Club.

A panel comprising David Campbell, of Egon Zehnder, and Club directors Kate Jenkins, Chris Judd and myself was formed to conduct a thorough, extensive interview and selection process. We are fortunate to have secured Cain as the Club’s new CEO.

Currently, Cain is the Chief Customer Officer at the Richmond Football Club and Managing Director of Aligned Leisure. He will commence in the role of Carlton CEO on Monday 13th November.

Cain joined the Richmond Football Club in 2010 where his portfolio included membership, retail, licensing, ticketing and corporate revenues and was responsible for the creation and management of non-traditional revenue streams. He has been instrumental in the development of Richmond’s education and training business.

Cain spent eight years as an Assistant Coach with the Calder Cannons and Vic Metro in the under 18 National Championships. He also played four senior games for the Geelong Football Club during the 1994 and 1995 seasons.

He brings a wealth of commercial and consumer experience and will be integral in leading the Club to its next level of success.

I look forward to introducing you to Cain at the member forum on Wednesday 29 November 29. There will be additional correspondence in relation to this event shortly.

Go Blues!

6d55968b-54d9-40b3-a124-93b4545f3966.png

Mark LoGiudice
President, Carlton FC
Member ID: 12010170

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2017-11-08/carlton-appoints-new-ceo

“He brings a wealth of commercial and consumer experience and we believe he is the ideal candidate that will be integral in leading the Club to its next level of success.”
Liddle said: “The Carlton Football Club is a proud organisation with a significantly rich history, and a very exciting future.

“To be given the opportunity to work with such a talented team both on and off the field, who are united in their determination to deliver Carlton members sustained success across both the male and female competitions, is an opportunity for which I am extremely grateful.”

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Or was it appointment by social media
Maybe, but the criticism was not really for appointing SL, but for saying we were going through a process when the media was adamant the decision was already made (which as it turned out wasn't the case). That and the fact that we boned good bloke Triggy without ever acknowledging that he wasn't fully committed to the role.

It is clear to see where our focus will be.

It is also clear to see where our focus has NOT been. :mad:

I did not see this coming, but hopefully this will see us seriously pick up our game in membership and fan engagement.

Until this year, Richmond was been useless for 35 years and had 70K members.

We've only been been useless for 20 years, we should have 90K members! :)

Back