Toast Cain Liddle

Remove this Banner Ad

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that we will be announcing an operating loss, which may have come into the equation when sacking trigg.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that we will be announcing an operating loss, which may have come into the equation when sacking trigg.

There has to be a shortfall with the CareerOne/Virgin transition.

The Club is in very good hands.

Congrats Cain! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Liddle awarded Graeme Samuel Scholarship

Both Cain and brad Lloyd are very smart operators so your club is in very good hands, on top of that they are both great blokes. Just pissed off they are both at Carlton as makes it harder to hate you now.

Both Cain and brad Lloyd are very smart operators so your club is in very good hands, on top of that they are both great blokes. Just pi**ed off they are both at Carlton as makes it harder to hate you now.

Don't forget Andrew Russell. ;)

Caro was only disappointed as she’s now lost all of her sources from the CFC.
Clear as day Trigg was a source based on the bile she spewed forth at the time and would not surprise me if Lethlean was the source of all her gold during the drugs saga.

I believe you are 100% spot on.

She now has no sources at our club, at it is highly amusing to see her simply guessing what happens with us. She and Hutchy got our selection very wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are journalists like Caro etc.. afraid of Carlton rising up the ladder? But with Essendon,Richmond and Collingwood they blow their load.😕

We never had to many friends nor made many media friends during our days of power in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s - when George Harris, Ian Rice and John Elliot we’re Presidents if the club.

We were arrogant (when we had things to be arrogant about) and hated, and these journalists now were kids growing up barracking for the teams we used to beat up on.

We never had to many friends nor made many media friends during our days of power in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s - when George Harris, Ian Rice and John Elliot we’re Presidents if the club.

We were arrogant (when we had things to be arrogant about) and hated, and these journalists now were kids growing up barracking for the teams we used to beat up on.
Thanks agro

Why are journalists like Caro etc.. afraid of Carlton rising up the ladder? But with Essendon,Richmond and Collingwood they blow their load.😕
she called me today from underneath her work-station, shivering with fear suggesting the idea of carlton rising up the table is actually affecting her health.....true story......

she called me today from underneath her work-station, shivering with fear suggesting the idea of carlton rising up the table is actually affecting her health.....true story......
78cad29e0addc23a3952d84936b19038

bad call Thy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back