Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
May I ask, Rankings of what . Best delisted player? Best VFL forward? Best AFL Karaoke singer?

They were my rankings of recently delisted players from Richmond who were invited to train at Carlton over the pre-season.

Sort of a joint project with Cain Liddle.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
They were my rankings of recently delisted players from Richmond who were invited to train at Carlton over the pre-season.

Sort of a joint project with Cain Liddle.
Careful getting involved in those. I hear they aren't very secure jobs...

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
It's worth watching his highlights package in the NAB prior to his rookie selection....he's got a few tricks in his bag....

We can't expect a direct like for like for H or Chuck, or even Gov when they're injured.....it doesn't work like that...but hopefully when he gets his chance, he'll give us another option up forward.

Even when he's not playing in the senior side, he'll be a handy addition to the NB's alongside Webb as our other new signing. We seriously need a solid reserves side for the development of our kids.

Even when he's not playing in the senior side, he'll be a handy addition to the NB's alongside Webb as our other new signing. We seriously need a solid reserves side for the development of our kids.
Been our biggest downfall, and symptom of mediocrity, for far too long. Been safer to play talented kids in the senior side being flogged, than to let them play in a reserves side facing similar results.

Mar 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Been our biggest downfall, and symptom of mediocrity, for far too long. Been safer to play talented kids in the senior side being flogged, than to let them play in a reserves side facing similar results.
Hopefully with our finances turning around, we can afford to invest in the necessary players and coaches to make this a strength . Thanks to the Richmond guy we can hopefully do this.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Have to put his pre-season games in context. He had one half playing with effectively our seconds team and some fellow trialees and another away game against a more mature Freo side. The odds were against him from the get go.

He was kind of the default choice though, with Webb getting injured and our long list of secondary key defenders ruling Sturgess out.

Makes sense given Charlie being out and Harry and Mitch starting the season slowly, although not my first preference of tall forwards

Wondering if the pull a shock selection round 1, surely not..

Hope he has a crack and turns out to be solid depth
They just needed someone in VFL to play for TDK

Hope he has a stellar career with us, but I see him as a Pat Kerr replacement.

Oh man, forgot about Kerr. Would have been a far better backup if we needed someone playing VFL. 😥

Wondering if the pull a shock selection round 1, surely not..

Oh don't you dare. Surely Gov, Levi, TDK, JSOS are ahead there.

Back