Past 47. Callum Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Should never have been picked up.
Should never play seniors again - don't care if he kicks 10 in the reserves.
Hopefully able to be delisted mid season.

Should never have been picked up.
Should never play seniors again - don't care if he kicks 10 in the reserves.
Hopefully able to be delisted mid season.
why would you delist mid season? At the very least helps with structure and options in the scratch matches.

Teague didn’t want Daisy on the list but happy to bring in Moore who can’t play. He’s a terrible player!!!
I'm not arguing for him to be in the firsts this week. I'm asking why you would delist mid season.

Teague didn’t want Daisy on the list but happy to bring in Moore who can’t play. He’s a terrible player!!!
1. relative salary
2. we'd have to let Daisy go through the draft before we could sign him to the rookie list

I mean Thomas retired, so perhaps his ankle/foot was pretty much done and dusted, plus it'd be hard to make a case for him getting a 2-year deal at another club in order to make the switch worthwhile for them.

1. relative salary
2. we'd have to let Daisy go through the draft before we could sign him to the rookie list

I mean Thomas retired, so perhaps his ankle/foot was pretty much done and dusted, plus it'd be hard to make a case for him getting a 2-year deal at another club in order to make the switch worthwhile for them.
Sorry jimmae but we could have delisted him and brought him back or just kept him on the list. Fact is that the new crew at the club didn’t want him but wanted to get one of their own. Very much a downgrade.

Sorry jimmae but we could have delisted him and brought him back or just kept him on the list. Fact is that the new crew at the club didn’t want him but wanted to get one of their own. Very much a downgrade.
In what world is Moore a replacement for Thomas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a much better player. Moore cannot play. The fact that the coaches picked more ahead of TDK is even a bigger concern.
It was for a different role. And I suspect TDK working on fitness after an injury?

It was for a different role. And I suspect TDK working on fitness after an injury?
Not a different role. Last week TDK played in the same team as Pittonet. He played forward / ruck. Same role as Moore. Against Freo he played ruck.
Moore was a terrible selection.

I don't think we picked him predominatley for the firsts. He was there as a back up in case we needed forward cover., but mainly to be the seconds forward/ruck. We've just had a few forward injuries so he's come into contention as that back up.

Not keen on him either, but he's not a terrible selection if we wanted balance in the seconds side.

I don't think we picked him predominatley for the firsts. He was there as a back up in case we needed forward cover., but mainly to be the seconds forward/ruck. We've just had a few forward injuries so he's come into contention as that back up.

Not keen on him either, but he's not a terrible selection if we wanted balance in the seconds side.
Give me Patrick Kerr any day!!

Give me Patrick Kerr any day!!
Rather we gave some opportunity to someone on the list, than pine for a player gone for a couple of years ago. Maybe full forward is not Moore's best position.

Callum has signed with wangaratta in the ovens and murray. Pretty strong league this year. Will be interested to see how Jeff Garlett goes at Albury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back