Senior 21. Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Incidentally, I was selling my car last month. Bloke came to my house and offered me $25k. I said mate, the car is worth $35k, take it or leave it.

He said nope, not paying that price, which is fair enough.

He came back today and I gave it to him for free. That will show him hahahahaah. Hahah. Haha.

Ha.

🤔

Incidentally, I was selling my car last month. Bloke came to my house and offered me $25k. I said mate, the car is worth $35k, take it or leave it.

He said nope, not paying that price, which is fair enough.

He came back today and I gave it to him for free. That will show him hahahahaah. Hahah. Haha.

Ha.

🤔

Next time GC decide to "make a stand" clubs will be falling over themselves to get involved :)

Remember the melts when we didn't get the trade done. #campaignersmarkll

Yes now we get him for nothing welcome Jack to the mighty Bluebaggers what a day it has been first get Jack Martin in morning then at 4 this afternoon have become granddad for first time and they have called the little fella Jax
Me thinks it’s time for a beer 🍺 or 2 🍺🍺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be nice and a real show of appreciation if he'd do the right thing and change his name to sam.........

Sam Jack? that makes no ******* sense

shouldn't you be picking a kiddie or 2 up from indoor soccer or sumfink?

Nope. Danni picking up Tank from BBall. I've got dinner covered ;)

Think it's safe to say GC have come out of this looking like a bunch of stupid dicks.

Welcome to the Blues Jack!
Love the precedent they’ve taught everyone....wait...now people KNOW how to call their bluff....

Their salary cap is going to split at the seams. Every kid worth anything now who goes there will have to be given a huge contract extension early. Flanders and Sharp must think they’ve hit the jackpot. Within 3 months they will both have signed 450k x 2 year extensions. Before they’ve played a game. Rowell and Anderson 600 x 2.

That way when these boys try to leave GC at least get picks. Because now they know they simply can’t let anyone come out of contract.

Idiots.

Love the precedent they’ve taught everyone....wait...now people KNOW how to call their bluff....

Their salary cap is going to split at the seams. Every kid worth anything now who goes there will have to be given a huge contract extension early. Flanders and Sharp must think they’ve hit the jackpot. Within 3 months they will both have signed 450k x 2 year extensions. Before they’ve played a game. Rowell and Anderson 600 x 2.

That way when these boys try to leave GC at least get picks. Because now they know they simply can’t let anyone come out of contract.

Idiots.

Have a good look at the board and SLT of the GC suns …. most are ex AFL house at some point.

May have been covered:

“Jack what position will you play?”

“Forward”

None of this “midfield, forward, wing, can go off half back” rubbish.

Just forward.

Have seen a bit of commentary on here about us not recruiting forward pockets. Wtf even is that any more?

Eddie and Jack are forwards who can crumb, kick goals, apply pressure.

What type of forward other than them would we / should we have looked for, pray tell?

I’m putting Jack down for 30 next year. And a shitload of assists. Not sure if he’s a forward pocket though. 😜

very clear that he has excellent goal sense - and we need that.

Glad he is playing for us under teague - who likes players to play with their instincts and natural goal sense.

Not sure how he would have fared under previous regimes.
great point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back