Senior 21. Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

I sort of suggested the sport has been a winter one for 150 years but...............
Looks like you copped a Day Off for your trouble too. Touchy lot I guess.

By the way, a special thank you to Dodoro for making it all happen.

Last year when Jack was looking to be traded to *, they were too focused on getting the Shiel trade done, and it all fell over.

The Shiel trade was the gift that keeps on giving for the Blues....we kept our pick 1 to draft Sammy Walsh, our 2019 first round pick to draft Kemp and Philp....and we got Martin for nothing.

Thank you Adrian from all Carlton supporters 😍

So Shiel would have cost us

Walsh
Stocker
Philp
Kemp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that he has already committed to the forward like, albeit more high half I imagine. He is taller than I thought too. Look forward to Samo delivering to Jack who has the ball on a string, choosing between tall forwards, Eddie or just slot it himself. Crippa extracts it to begin the sequence of course.

Like Liddle for us, Cochrane should avoid crossing into areas and making comments on football matters that are not his field of expertise.
Cochrane probably needs to get out of the AFL environment altogether if that is the requirement

Wouldn't bother with Mr. Bods. One of the more one eyed crazy posters on the site.
Just had a read of their page. Mr bods seems like a loon. Says martin's tweet is an insult to their intelligence, then unleashes the most ironic rant that proves absolutely no intelligence is present.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he isn’t.

Essendon have many issues; Shiel isn’t really one of them.

Despite the kicking, he’s a jet.
When it comes time to play deep in finals and particularly the GF, when it's tight and you need clean plays, his turnovers would be the reason the opposition score and win the game.

He's the kind that would make me say "of f-off Shiel" about 10 times a game.and should we lose, I would point the finger at him.

Walsh is the kind of player, where everyone else is fumbling and turning it over, he will show his class and punish a Shiel for his turnover.

For the price Essendon paid and for what we would have needed to pay, it would have been a terrible imvestment.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back