Past Jarrod Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Jarrod. We had a horrible tendency this year to get stuck in a handball circle. Often near the boundary. I'm looking forward to seeing you break from those contests or running past to help us get us clear of webs and presses and the like.

You'll be important for us and look great in the Navy blue.

On Nexus 9 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everyone looks better in Navy Blue

Jarrod has looked a little puffy but that may just be the way he's built.
Sumner who also presented very puffy, did trim down significantly through the season.

Would be great if all the X-Factor showed up next season; Pickett, Cuningham, Boekhorst & Sumner
I have high hopes for Pickett,he was under solid wraps at Gws...also Sumner should pick up steam this year and fully load that foot,i think he is the sort of guy who has to go at 100 percent and so he should.Cunningham seemed also ok,certainly he did tackle and back up but has to take on game..might be good?...Boekhorst well really?...a B grader -->consistent?....I think we will see our no.5 draft pick before him.

I have high hopes for Pickett,he was under solid wraps at Gws...also Sumner should pick up steam this year and fully load that foot,i think he is the sort of guy who has to go at 100 percent and so he should.Cunningham seemed also ok,certainly he did tackle and back up but has to take on game..might be good?...Boekhorst well really?...a B grader -->consistent?....I think we will see our no.5 draft pick before him.
Gotta say that's one hell of an intriguing last statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys can anyone give me an idea what numbers are availiable and what numbers the GWS boys are likely to fill?

He got a nice shiny thread with just his name on it. Thats more than most of us.
True that. Don't wanna mozz him but he's a good chance for my "3 I wanna see" nominations.

Last edited:
Living with Weiters and JGM according to the vid.. thought he was housing with Petrevski and LeBois?

He looks to have slimmed down considerably already. I think out of all the new recruits, I'm most excited by what Jarrod can produce long-term for us.

Pickett is the player I'm most looking forward to watching next year and seems forgotten with all the recent draft picks we've had (not that I'm not happy with them either).

Granted sps I think will ultimately be a better player in the future but with a couple of years in the system already and a fantastic wrap by those more informed than me, I reckon he'll have the most magical moments of our new recruits next season.

Such clean hands, pace, bounces and weaves through the midfield will be just what we need.

Reads as well as sps does....
Knightmares 2014 draft guide (scroll down for in depth)
Twomey's 2014 draft guide

Looks the real deal.
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-10-21/get-to-know-jarrod-pickett

Let's hope his fitness gets where it needs to be asap so we can sit back and bathe in his majesty.

He said he's been living with Weiters and JGM, not that he's going to continue doing so. Jarrod's statement isn't necessarily incompatible with barass' inside word.
Also said he is loving being only 5 minutes from the club. I also got the impression he is staying put.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back