bmaurizio

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Singapore
AFL Club
Carlton
Possibly a really good pick...

182cm/ 22yo

Multi positional small forward that can kick goals...
Moved to a small defender this year, for the dogs in the VFL #1 team.

Is ready to go, has speed and good footskills, excited to what he can bring...

Yup I like the way Jordan plays his footy, rebounding close checking defender/ outside midfielder with good goal sense.Very versatile great attitude and determination.
Would have preferred Sam Durham reckon Bombers have picked up a ripper ( Dodoro can pick them), Austin was fixated in nabbing Alex Mirkov first and foremost.

We would be if he didn't steal my material!

And yes, before you ask...I DO have ownership of all bad puns. :p
Maybe that'll teach me to read the whole thread before posting. Otherwise I'll look as silly as Taylor Walker, if that's possible.......

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Yup I like the way Jordan plays his footy, rebounding close checking defender/ outside midfielder with good goal sense.Very versatile great attitude and determination.
Would have preferred Sam Durham reckon Bombers have picked up a ripper ( Dodoro can pick them), Austin was fixated in nabbing Alex Mirkov first and foremost.

Given how many ruckmen were picked up between our first and second picks, its possible we had a good read that he wouldn't have been available at Pick 20.

Losing our VFL ruckman and replacing him with the 6th or 7th best ruck option from the MSD might not have been a great outcome.

swuzzlebubble

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2007
Royal Pde
AFL Club
Carlton
Is that fair dinkum - he can play for Footscray in the finals ???
This is from the 2019 guide which is apparently applied again this year

"A player drafted from a state league will not be asked to play against their original club unless all parties agreed. For example, should Williamstown defender Sam McLarty be selected by Carlton, he will not be allowed to represent the Blues' VFL-affiliated Northern Blues against Williamstown, unless the Seagulls approve.
State league players also have the ability to return to their original club to participate in finals if their AFL club's season is over."

Apr 22, 2008
Mamba Style !!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakers
A lot of hype around this kids kicking and his speed, why has he never really been on a clubs radar until now, then? An elite kick with speed is every clubs wet dream
Sounds like they only just found the right role for him after being tried as a small forward.
Now playing the Caleb Daniel role for their reserves.

Is he related to the Peanut man at Princes Park - he was a Boyd.
best name I ever saw for a seafood restaurant - buoys & gulls...............

Back