Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
Love these stories. Silvagni Kerr Cottrell. Brilliant
It even gets better.

Not only do we have the grandsons in Kerr, Silvagni and Cottrell all with the Blues, but just had a look at the NB's facebook page....looks like we now have Kye and Caleb Quirk training down there, twin grandsons of premiership player Bryan Quirk :thumbsu:

edit: Oskar Manton also training at NB's, son of Glenn

Last edited:

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
It even gets better.

Not only do we have the grandsons in Kerr, Silvagni and Cottrell all with the Blues, but just had a look at the NB's facebook page....looks like we now have Kye and Caleb Quirk training down there, twin grandsons of premiership player Bryan Quirk :thumbsu:

Nice

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
It even gets better.

You know what Carlton need to do next.

Trade with Adelaide and get Jordon Butts (Gerald) and Lachlan Sholl (Brett) in return and draft Jake Bradley.

Jake turns 23 years old next year.
The same age Braddles was after his first season with Carlton.

OH s**t!

I forgot Caleb Marchbank whose great-uncles played with Carlton.

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
You know what Carlton need to do next.

Trade with Adelaide and get Jordon Butts (Gerald) and Lachlan Sholl (Brett) in return and draft Jake Bradley.

Jake turns 23 years old next year.
The same age Braddles was after his first season with Carlton.

OH s**t!

I forgot Caleb Marchbank whose great-uncles played with Carlton.

I wish Clinton Wines great-nephew played for Carlton too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
It even gets better.

Are the Quirks young guys who missed out on being drafted or are they senior players who have been around the traps?

Cheers

Nov 11, 2005
Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
Not much info to be found on the Quirk boys, although I did find the following:

https://afl.draftcentral.com.au/tag/kye-quirk/
In one of Eastern’s better displays, Kye Quirk continued to rack up the possessions with 24 touches, 10 handball receives and six marks,

They will be 19 year olds this year, so unless Eastern Ranges have decided to list them as top age players, they will most likely be running around in a local comp.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Not much info to be found on the Quirk boys, although I did find the following:

https://afl.draftcentral.com.au/tag/kye-quirk/
In one of Eastern’s better displays, Kye Quirk continued to rack up the possessions with 24 touches, 10 handball receives and six marks,

They will be 19 year olds this year, so unless Eastern Ranges have decided to list them as top age players, they will most likely be running around in a local comp.
His name sounds like a nasty cough.

Back