Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Welcome Tom ...

The Carlton Football Club is delighted to have finalised its coaching group for the 2023 AFL season, with the appointment of Tom Lonergan as Development and Talent Manager.

Lonergan arrives at IKON Park in a new role within the coaching group, focusing on the key areas of player development and talent analysis.
Working closely with Head of Development Luke Power, the 38-year-old will play a pivotal role in driving the Blues’ skill-development program.

I'm so happy with this appointment.

Always had big respect for him as a player. A second round pick who fought through massive adversity to carve out a hugely successful 200+ game career at a benchmark club (hopefully a few of our injury prone guys will follow this example). He's been working at NAB league level most recently with the Falcons which should give our recruiters great insight into the talent coming through the next few drafts.

Go well, Tom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Curnow in the first training session back is going to run head first into the front entrance to Princes Park and then run with his chest puffed out into a brick wall and then start the training session. Just to show Tom Lonergan that he should have continued on playing all those years ago.

Charlie Curnow in the first training session back is going to run head first into the front entrance to Princes Park and then run with his chest puffed out into a brick wall and then start the training session. Swats away butterfly, pokes eye out and breaks bone in wrist.

Another with the “team first” mindset.
Appears a definite prerequisite to join the Carlton/Voss stable these days.
Voss/Cook know what it takes and know what they want … love the way it’s coming together now 💪

there's a bit of Sydney Swans about the characters we're accumulating under Sayers/Cook/Voss

I know Tom and can tell you he's an absolute stand-up guy with great character and will be great for our culture. This is a really fantastic appointment by the club in my opinion.

Isn’t that code that he’s in the mob…?
And you’re vouching for him (mobster too).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back