Senior Zac Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Williams ... for free !!

View attachment 998585

In back to back years, both guns. Ended up with Martin and William for only a cost of money and can’t forget we drafted Kemp and Philp using the draft pick that GC wanted for Martin. I love GC trying to strong arm SOS and losing out badly.

Interestingly, Williams, haynes and Greene are about the only giants i've really rated for a while. Good to get one of them.

I know people hate him but get Toby Greene in a navy jumper and I’d be a happy man.

I can see him winning a Norm Smith from a forward pocket.

I know people hate him but get Toby GreenE in a navy jumper and I’d be a happy man.

He is actually the missing piece for us to be a premiership contender. Shame he is contracted for another 3 or 4 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people hate him but get Toby Greene in a navy jumper and I’d be a happy man.

And he will play in his next GF side only after leaving GWS. Make it happen, Carlton.

Get innnnnn, he’s gonna be so good for us. I remember being overseas during the 2019 finals series and just reading and hearing the impact this guy was having on games. Not to mention what I’ve seen of him so far, was enjoyable to watch at the giants. Tough at it with speed and flair to boot. I’m ******* excited to see him play in navy blue!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back