Player Watch Ash Brazill

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome aboard, may your time at Collingwood be littered with premiership medallions. I like this signing. Does she still continue to play netball?

IIRC 2 year contracts were introduced into the AFLW this year?

Curiously, I don’t think we’ve been given any insight into who has signed 1 year deals, and who has signed 2 year deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if anyone has any solid information on Ash's return or has seen her in action at training recently? From what I've read up and also on youtube her injury was sadly quite significate.

In a very tough field to select from, I keep thinking she's probably still in my top 3 favourite players. And if she does indeed return this season, it opens up for a healthy debate. Where to play her? She's AA but our back line are swimming at the moment, so on her return who gets moved? OR .... could Ash be able to bring that toughness, line breaking ability, ball sense and massive kick to the mid field or even forward 50?

I think it's probably a certainty she would slot down back again (if playing this season) .... but geez, I can't help but like the look of adding into our gutsy mid field mix.

Just wondering if anyone has any solid information on Ash's return or has seen her in action at training recently? From what I've read up and also on youtube her injury was sadly quite significate.

In a very tough field to select from, I keep thinking she's probably still in my top 3 favourite players. And if she does indeed return this season, it opens up for a healthy debate. Where to play her? She's AA but our back line are swimming at the moment, so on her return who gets moved? OR .... could Ash be able to bring that toughness, line breaking ability, ball sense and massive kick to the mid field or even forward 50?

I think it's probably a certainty she would slot down back again (if playing this season) .... but geez, I can't help but like the look of adding into our gutsy mid field mix.

Would the wing be a possiblity ? Have the likes Lambert , Davey and Bonnici getting it to Ash on the wing would be huge.

I dont think you can go past her best role. Which is down back , unlucky one would be Casey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back