Oppo Camp Atu Bosenavulagi (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rutabaga will do for me. Like the cut of his jib.

Wonderful isn’t it?

Great pic.

Lots of good Collingwood people!

Sounds like my ideal Saturday night.

When my last boyfriend said that sort of thing, he meant it as a compliment. Not sure thats the same context here.
See, I pegged you always, as having finesse....

You brute.

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy Hafey would never hold with all that "finessin'"

Brute force sounds good to me. Has a lovely leap, great fend-off and doesn't mind spotting up a team mate. Atu looks good to me.
Tommy Hafey once said "winning premierships is the easy bit, dealing with who gets the credit afterwards is the hard bit."

I don't think its an issue speaking after the fact, prior to draft its best they stay tight lipped but after no issues if they give a run down on our players.

as long as they don't say anything of substance...... one week at a time stuff.

btw what has happened to derek hine? did they tie him up and leave him in the booth at MARVEL stadium?

btw2 shouldnt each player on our list take a MARVEL superhero as their character? maybe even change their name. Gary Hocking could give tips on that.

Great get for the club!

Also great move by the club to trade out pick 63 for a pick next year. As we get a guarenteed 197 point discount, anyone who would have bid from pick 43 down would have required the bid to be matched with the next available pick. So with the discount of 197 all picks 43 and later equal no points.

Great get for the club!

Also great move by the club to trade out pick 63 for a pick next year. As we get a guarenteed 197 point discount, anyone who would have bid from pick 43 down would have required the bid to be matched with the next available pick. So with the discount of 197 all picks 43 and later equal no points.
Ned Guy is a genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back