Player Watch Brittany Bonnici

Remove this Banner Ad

Another wonderful back story. Seriously, this girl has impeccable footy credentials for a 20 year old. Like a young Treloar. All she's wanted to do is play footy, and she has done everything possible to make it happen.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2017-03-10/bonnicis-living-the-dream

Good article!

A side note: It's interesting in that 'wormen of Collingwood' pic at the bottom of the page to see the stark difference in size between the Netball and AFLW women. Even the AFLW rucks in King, Schleicher and Wooten are dwarfed by our netballers. It really highlights how much development there is to come in the AFLW game.

Good article!

A side note: It's interesting in that 'wormen of Collingwood' pic at the bottom of the page to see the stark difference in size between the Netball and AFLW women. Even the AFLW rucks in King, Schleicher and Wooten are dwarfed by our netballers. It really highlights how much development there is to come in the AFLW game.

Yep, good point 76. Some of our girls are quite small and slight. A few are also not that fit. This will improve enormously over the seasons, as they are increasingly professionalised and kept in the system.

Brits long been one of my favourite players but I always had a knock on her kicking. I don't know what happened in the offseason but she's gone from being unreliable to incisive in a year. You add her strength in the contest and on the deck with that kicking and she's a damn handy player to pair in the midfield with Lambert, Davey, Molloy and Chiocci.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back