Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

basilio-fire-emblem-awakening-1.51.jpg
I feel like you and him would get along
Nice feather dog collar Jmac. Mikey... do me , do me.. who am I?

Yeah.. I'm smoking.. Thanks Mikey:thumbsu:
No worries, she's a tomboy and has a crush on the redheaded girl but will only admit it when she's drunk.

You've become TG's interpreter so that's why I picked her for you.

I make a mean smoked salmon pizza.
If you'd mentioned that during your 'am I a hipster' thread, we would have been able to confirm that yes, you most definitely are.

Dirty smelly salmon pizza eating hipster.

After checking out the last two pages, I've got to say you guys do Daniel Wells' threads differently than we did.
I was gonna say you should see our Nathan Freeman thread, but WalterBlaknWhte beat me to it :D

After checking out the last two pages, I've got to say you guys do Daniel Wells' threads differently than we did.
Finally a North supporter here so we can get some good goss on Daniel.

So does Daniel like smoked salmon on pizza?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One story, versus another story is not "data"!. It wasn't a new scientific scientific theory on the evolutionary process!. Choosing to believe one side over the other, when you actually have no "data" as you say, to back up your chosen beliefs; equates to blind faith.. and blind faith = a closed mind. Is this concept new for you?

Not too sure what part of "available data" is so tough for you to grasp. Didn't make comment on the validity or veracity of the data. Yet here you are labelling people as having closed minds when you have no idea what they may or may not know.

Not too sure what part of "available data" is so tough for you to grasp. Didn't make comment on the validity or veracity of the data. Yet here you are labelling people as having closed minds when you have no idea what they may or may not know.
Woah there guys. Have some pizza.

For all our Hipster Doofus friends

The only and only benchmark for being a hipster doofus

IMG_0851.JPG

Smoked salmon is truly awful.

Just the thought conjures memories of all those putrid good Friday smoked cod meals when all you really wanted was a hamburger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back