Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe some supporters overestimate how much information they think they deserve to know. Its a competitive environment so sometimes trade secrets are better kept at that. I dont agree that telling the world every single medical detail about every player doenst give the opposition some advantage. Thats plain dumb to assume that. One only has to look back at the VFL preliminary final where the Dogs ingeniously strapped Lin Jongs good shoulder.

How did Reid missing some NAB Cup games affect your life? Would you have felt better if Balme (using expert medical forecasting) had softened the blow for you by saying "he'll be ready for round 2?"

then this is how I see my response to that:.. with my words in his quotation bubble..
Timmy from Thomastown said:
I agree the "lie" had no importance to the club or the opposition. It was important to some supporters though. So the obvious question is .. why do it? All it did was make the clubs supporters question and lose faith in the club. What did the club gain from that? Smacks of arrogance and/or incompetence.
Maybe some supporters overestimate how much information they think they deserve to know. Its a competitive environment so sometimes trade secrets are better kept at that. I dont agree that telling the world every single medical detail about every player doenst give the opposition some advantage. Thats plain dumb to assume that. One only has to look back at the VFL preliminary final where the Dogs ingeniously strapped Lin Jongs good shoulder.

How did Reid missing some NAB Cup games affect your life? Would you have felt better if Balme (using expert medical forecasting) had softened the blow for you by saying "he'll be ready for round 2?"
wtf has happened to the quoting?
An unnecessary lie is bad business. A guy not being available for NAB cup is hardly a "trade secret". I can understand why the club might mislead about a key players availability prior to a key match.. but Nab cup.. c'mon!???
is this how the last few posts actually appear to you Apex36?[/QUOTE]
TLDR.[/QUOTE]

TL;DR

so you can confirm thats how it looks to you?.. I mean I've never seen this happen and am worried about a virus. So in the post above where I've quoted Timmy it has my previous post instead.. i.e.. ""I agree the "lie" had no importance to the club or the opposition. It was important to some supporters though. So the obvious question is .. why do it? All it did was make the clubs supporters question and lose faith in the club. What did the club gain from that? Smacks of arrogance and/or incompetence."
No probs jmac70 has informed me a shot or two of apple cider vinegar should fix things up.

wtf has happened to the quoting?
An unnecessary lie is bad business. A guy not being available for NAB cup is hardly a "trade secret". I can understand why the club might mislead about a key players availability prior to a key match.. but Nab cup.. c'mon!???
is this how the last few posts actually appear to you Apex36?
TLDR.[/QUOTE]

TL;DR[/QUOTE]
It is not NAB cup anymore I thought. They withdrew their sponsorship I believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, congratulations on being a mod! By the way, did you know that in some languages, mod spelled backwards is "Anzacday loves Captain Planet"?
Clearly lost in translation; it's Prince Planet.
Thanks Marine Boy.

How many seasons have you had to put up with him going through this the in 2015 he played five games and the same the year before.

We protected him beyond the normal he simply can't cope with these type of injuries
Ah see, it is all a matter of perspective. At North, players above 30 are just getting in their prime whereas with us, actually we don't have above 30. However we are top of the league in injury management . Meaning somehow we manage to get an player injured and also keep him that way.

How many seasons have you had to put up with him going through this the in 2015 he played five games and the same the year before.

We protected him beyond the normal he simply can't cope with these type of injuries
As long as they are not likely to destabilize an entire club, some players are worth taking a risk on. On another topic, is Marley still living with Dusty?

You need to listen to The White Album in reverse. All will be revealed...
Sgt Peppers still the hallmark.

Just for A Day In a Life alone it would be as good as anything.
Also love the reprise just before it

Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head....

Personally Revolver and Rubber Soul are my two favorites though
Both beyond outstanding.

Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords....

Think-of-the-children.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back