Player Watch Darcy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome young man.

Wore 17 at the swans so obviously will need a new number with us.

Back up for Grundy.

You’d think he’d assist the VFL team as well.

I like this. We pick up a young ruck/forward for a 6 pick downgrade. Given his lack of experience his contract won't be excessive by any means.

I like the NEAFL highlights and will otherwise just have to trust our recruiting team on this one.

is this guy purely a backup for grundy or does he have some forward craft? Knightmare

Cameron can do a bit of both.

I'm viewing him as depth behind Grundy/Cox. Able ruck or relieving ruck with his forward capabilities reasonable.

I feel like he got a raw deal at Sydney and was underused there given the injuries they've had over the years, particularly given the strength and quality of his NEAFL play. But even with that said, I can't say I'm excited about using a senior list position on depth, let alone someone who the club moved ever so marginally down the draft to add.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with last week's Trade Radio caller - can't believe he's going to get number 35.
He won’t at all.

That will only go to the first player drafted in the actual draft.

Doesn’t the first chosen on draft night get 35?
Depends on the prospect, Elliott was a pre-selection we traded for in the Marty Clarke deal and got 35.

I suspect it goes to whichever first year player that sits highest on Collingwood’s draft board.

Cameron can do a bit of both.

I'm viewing him as depth behind Grundy/Cox. Able ruck or relieving ruck with his forward capabilities reasonable.

I feel like he got a raw deal at Sydney and was underused there given the injuries they've had over the years, particularly given the strength and quality of his NEAFL play. But even with that said, I can't say I'm excited about using a senior list position on depth, let alone someone who the club moved ever so marginally down the draft to add.

But he only Depth we really have in Ruck and KPF so in way is Needed and he was Pretty Much Free.

He could suprise people next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back