Player Watch Flynn Appleby (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pace is Good but Kicking is a Trouble(Fit Right in at Collingwood)
You can get better with kicking, so he sounds a good pick up. As they all do so far

I'm willing to bet that this rookie will make it as a long term player. I have a really good feeling about him and am quite surprised he wasn't primary listed by someone in the main draft.

His Disposal suppose to be Not Very Good going by Reports

I'm willing to bet that this rookie will make it as a long term player. I have a really good feeling about him and am quite surprised he wasn't primary listed by someone in the main draft.
Ditto.

Something we lack, a good lockdown small defender.

Soon we'll have Quaynor as well.

Really all we need is to sort out our key position issues and we're prime.

I honestly reckon our list is a lot further advanced than many think.

If we get Lynch look out.

Soon we'll have Quaynor as well.

Really all we need is to sort out our key position issues and we're prime.

I honestly reckon our list is a lot further advanced than many think.

If we get Lynch look out.
a11wb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 Really optimistic about Flynn's chances of making it. Sounds like a great kid.

I love the reports that he was able to nullify the tall in Brander (194cm) this year as well as being able to match it defensively against the smalls in Gryan Miers (178cm) and our own Kayle Kirby (182cm).

I’m calling it, this guy is going to be a surprise packet this year. Will debut early and hold a spot in the back pocket. We’ve been needing a reliable lock down small defender since toovs and this guy is it.
Yeah I like it! To me it looks like he’s been impressing a lot at training. Good runner, hard worker has a lot to work with.

I see him and Smith fighting for the position down back if there's an injury or two.

But he might be surprise at that.

I’m calling it, this guy is going to be a surprise packet this year. Will debut early and hold a spot in the back pocket. We’ve been needing a reliable lock down small defender since toovs and this guy is it.

I give him Half a Chance to play RD 1 and play on Cyril

I see him and Smith fighting for the position down back if there's an injury or two.

But he might be surprise at that.
I’m not so sure that it would be Smith and him fighting for the same spot, Smith I don’t rate too highly as a defender, his defensive game is extremely lacking but in any case i would say he plays higher up the ground as a defender.
Yeah I like it! To me it looks like he’s been impressing a lot at training. Good runner, hard worker has a lot to work with.
I agree, I remember people saying that he had a light build but from what I’ve seen from videos and photos this doesn’t seem to be the case, plus like you said he’s a good runner which means he’s less likely to burn out in a game.

I think he will play the most games of our debutants. He looks a competent cog for a position we lack. And I think he may make the Murray trade look even more wtf than it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back