Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it does.

I just checked and even with all those factors, he's still listed as pick 67 in the 2011 National Draft so clearly it doesn't.

I just checked and even with all those factors, he's still listed as pick 67 in the 2011 National Draft so clearly it doesn't.
He could have been pick 167. Still not an accurate reflection of his value at the time he was drafted. Given your original post implied that his value had somehow increased since he was drafted, its highly relevant.

Can I suggest we stop this argument now? It's pointless, and I wasn't even replying to you with my original post anyway. All we're doing now is annoying each other and everyone else reading this.

He could have been pick 167. Still not an accurate reflection of his value at the time he was drafted. Given your original post implied that his value had somehow increased since he was drafted, its highly relevant.

Can I suggest we stop this argument now? It's pointless, and I wasn't even replying to you with my original post anyway. All we're doing now is annoying each other and everyone else reading this.

That's not an argument!

My bad, wasn't aware that posters were precluded from commenting on posts if they weren't directly involved some how (which I was anyway because you extrapolated on a reply to my post).

Thanks for conceding you were wrong so graciously. It was obvious from the start that turning pick 67 (69 points) into picks 44 + 62 (362 points + 123 points = 489 points) reflects increased value while turning pick 24 (785 points) into a rookie draft pick (0 points) reflects the opposite.

That's not an argument!

My bad, wasn't aware that posters were precluded from commenting on posts if they weren't directly involved some how (which I was anyway because you extrapolated on a reply to my post).

Thanks for conceding you were wrong so graciously. It was obvious from the start that turning pick 67 (69 points) into picks 44 + 62 (362 points + 123 points = 489 points) reflects increased value while turning pick 24 (785 points) into a rookie draft pick (0 points) reflects the opposite.
Whatever Jackass.

Be a real surprise if we see either in the seniors in 2017. Would mean either that they've put together some irresistible footy (which would be fantastic) or we've been decimated by injuries again.
Rubbish. Only Lynden ******* Dunn is ahead of McLarty. He's a huge chance to play in 17.

Whatever Jackass.

Magnanimous of you.

Oh, and misspelling my name actually says more about you than it does about me, puts all those "grow up" claims into context.

Magnanimous of you.

Oh, and misspelling my name actually says more about you than it does about me, puts all those "grow up" claims into context.
Or I could have just been on my phone and not noticed the autocorrect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with Thatsgold that he'll be our first rookie elevated for a long-term injury.

Cox will most likely be elevated in March as the 40th player. That leaves Thomas, McCarthy, Mackie, Lynch and Schade.
Thomas is coming off two years without football and is competing for a spot in our position with the most depth.
McCarthy and Lynch are project talls that will take a while to develop.
Mackie looks promising but is largely an unknown quality. He'll be starting from the same spot Manteit was. Hopefully Mackie will show more AFL weapons than what Manteit had though.
That leaves Schade. He has played at an AFL level in the past. He is only starting behind Reid, Keeffe, and Dunn. If he has a strong preseason and plays well in the VFL he'll be first called on as a replacement.
Good logical presentation of likely scenario and situation.
:thumbsu:

Handy depth player who fills an immediate need for a tall, last line defender after Frost and Brown departures. Not unlike Frost he has some good attributes but has been in the system for some time and yet failed to really make a senior spot his own. Will get his chance to turn that around.
Better looking than Frost.
Catnip to the ladies I suspect.

I'll never forgive him. I'm more interested in seeing someone like Schade develop down back for us.
I prefer the best player.
To err is human, to forgive divine.
:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back