Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the club IQ, may your future include many premiership medallions. Good addition to the list, cost us our 2x picks in the 40's and 1x of our picks in the 50's with a little change. How many points does that leave us for Kelly? What's the earliest bid we can match without going into deficit?

Also already looks solid.
Like a mature type.
Ready made.

Of course he’ll work his way through but looks a nice type.

Vicky Park love that hair?

Presti looking a million $$$
I thought that.
He looks like he’s still 30 or so.
Must keep fit. Good on him.

Shhhh don’t tell anyone but I still think 35 is Daicos shhhhhh

Think he will be really really good. Expecting 10+ games in 2019 looks ready.

Welcome to the club IQ, may your future include many premiership medallions. Good addition to the list, cost us our 2x picks in the 40's and 1x of our picks in the 50's with a little change. How many points does that leave us for Kelly? What's the earliest bid we can match without going into deficit?

Pick 25. It seems very unlikely Kelly will get bid on before then given some of the players yet to be drafted.

Being one selection after Adelaide's. It would be nice if West Coast bids on another player at 23.

Call me a bleeding heart leftie if you must, but it feels good to see kids from different backgrounds coming into the AFL these days. Good from a social viewpoint, but also great for the future of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact: Collingwood has never had a player whose surname starts with Q play senior football for the club!! A quick look says we've not even recruited such a player via any type of draft, so Isaac has a big chance to make a name for himself!
What about the Q Stick?

Fun fact: Collingwood has never had a player whose surname starts with Q play senior football for the club!! A quick look says we've not even recruited such a player via any type of draft, so Isaac has a big chance to make a name for himself!
Technically a player starting with Q still hasn’t played for us.
But he will be the first, pretty much odds on.

Fun fact: until Jesse White played for us we never had any player named black or white play for us.

I find such fun facts intriguing.