Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt Crisp gets a game on the wing considering our midfield but that’s somewhat plausible. Langdon however isn’t getting pushed out by either Appleby or Quaynor. Hed be in the back 6 and push one of those two on the bench.
Yep. Langdon a fantastic player during the finals series yet for some reason not in our best defenders??!!! He plays his position well and I doubt we have anyone else that can play that role. Can play tall and small.

Yep. Langdon a fantastic player during the finals series yet for some reason not in our best defenders??!!! He plays his position well and I doubt we have anyone else that can play that role. Can play tall and small.

Absolutely love Langdon. Became so much more consistent this year. Came of age when he towelled up Greene against GWS

Has that unique defenders trait of never looking fussed even when the ball is bobbling around down back

Absolutely love Langdon. Became so much more consistent this year. Came of age when he towelled up Greene against GWS

Has that unique defenders trait of never looking fussed even when the ball is bobbling around down back
Maynard was the one who towelled up Greene. It was a big deal because Maynard said in the media during the week "I can take him" so some hype was built around the potential match-up.

Maynard was the one who towelled up Greene. It was a big deal because Maynard said in the media during the week "I can take him" so some hype was built around the potential match-up.

Yep, Maynard took the Greene matchup & won easily. Perhaps OniAu was thinking of Robbie Gray when we played Port late in the season. Langdon played him beautifully.

How could I have forgotten that! Thanks for correction, its good to know we have some of our back six that can shut down some of these star forwards in Gray and Greene

And people gave him s**t all week saying the invincible Greene would embarrass Maynard. Maynard routinely conquered his man and as expected, crickets were heard and the footballing public pretended like Maynard didn’t clown them all. Maynard is king.

Anyway back to Quaynor - boy is a beast. I have no idea how he’ll squeeze in but I feel he’ll play the majority of games in 2019. Hopefully he’ll replicate Murray’s run and determination, and possess better kicking too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol 76 some of us can carry the kg's yet all my life I've had to run around in the shower to get wet :rolleyes::)
I thought I idea was to go under where the water drops not run around it

:p

Old saying saintly meaning the subject is so thin that the shower droplets go all around them without hitting lol
Yes ofcourse.

Both parents slim and both athletes - mum was Victorian water polo goalie and ballroom dancing champion, dad was a gymnast and gymnastics instructor so I got into a healthy eating and fitness regime at such an early stage that it's only now as I approach retiring age that it's becoming somewhat of an effort to maintain.

Both parents slim and both athletes - mum was Victorian water polo goalie and ballroom dancing champion, dad was a gymnast and gymnastics instructor so I got into a healthy eating and fitness regime at such an early stage that it's only now as I approach retiring age that it's becoming somewhat of an effort to maintain.

And you are about to retire. Bastard!

30 years of working 60 hour weeks - I won't know what to do with myself lol
When in doubt go for the can’t fail ....

(watch sport)