Player Watch Jack Madgen (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowee BT... another 192cm Key Defender to go with Dunn and Mihocek, must be the new fashion

Category B rookie selection – Jack Madgen

Position: Defender
Height: 192cm
Weight: 92kg
Born: 25/04/1993
Recruited from: Delta State University / Mount Gambier (SEABL)

Last edited:
Says on our website he's an ex-baller

What does a baller do? What is ex about the baller?

Lord Varys perhaps!

Says on our website he's an ex-baller

What does a baller do? What is ex about the baller?
ballers1_1489764700359_56998300_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm, makes the Brody Mihocek selection look a little strange. They'd have known they had this kid signed so you have to wonder why they wouldn't have looked at some KPP depth for the other end and taken a punt on McLean, Kreuger or Collins. I know Mihocek has played forward but it is not what he's known for.

Always good to welcome a Jack to the list.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, makes the Brody Mihocek selection look a little strange. Thye'd have known they had this kid signed so you have to wonder why they wouldn't have looked at some KPP depth for the other end and taken a punt on McLean, Kreuger or Collins. I know Mihocek has played forward but it is not what he's known for.

Mihocek played a lot forward as well.
At the end of the day, it's their physical size that matters.
Which end of the ground they've played in juniors doesn't really matter I would have thought.

Looks alright and he's actually played the game before so he's much more likely to make it than your Irishman/American.

Hopefully he does better then Darrien Wyatt did

Hmmmm, makes the Brody Mihocek selection look a little strange. Thye'd have known they had this kid signed so you have to wonder why they wouldn't have looked at some KPP depth for the other end and taken a punt on McLean, Kreuger or Collins. I know Mihocek has played forward but it is not what he's known for.

I would've plumped for Kreuger. He looks to be very good, but again we go for ex-basketballers who have no idea. Although to be fair, Madgen has played before.

Hes not depth. Hes a project.

We have Reid Cox Moore and even Dunn to swing forward if needed

With Cat B rookies you pick them on potential not because of immediate list needs. He shouldnt be expected to be cover iforanybody n the seniors in 2018. Which begs a question.....has a Cat B player ever played a senior game in his debut season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Cat B rookies you pick them on potential not because of immediate list needs. He shouldnt be expected to be cover iforanybody n the seniors in 2018. Which begs a question.....has a Cat B player ever played a senior game in his debut season?

I think Blicvas did. Marty Clarke is 1 that did as well

And we already have McLarty as KPD depth and can swing Reid or Moore into defence. And that's without even considering Goldsack. Didn't stop us adding Mihocek as further depth and now we've added Madgen who apparently also projects as a defender. Whether he's a project player or not actually means 3/5's of FA when looking at the depth on our list. KPF depth is really scant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back