Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

The message clearly needs to be repeated often because we aren't learning quick enough. Every weekend theres tonnes of drunk and drugged out drivers
I don't mind the odd bit of drunkenness and and the distant past I may have indulged in various substances but never once did I ever drive a car near to or under said influence.
There's just no rational excuse for it.

What are we talking about anyway?

According to the Oxford Dictionary a John is either A: A toilet or B: A prostitute's client.

Who has ever called a random person a John?

Other than morgues and the police you mean?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
He's a long-shot but his pace running out of the backline could be very handy. (The Murray role!)

Noble was sitting with Oxley yesterday. the Ox must have been his guide to all things VFL lol
Have you told CFC2010 ?

Not quite a noble start is it CFC?

Poor Oxley cant even get a game in the VFL and he is giving out advise. :drunk:

Wonders never cease Saintly.
At least he makes us think of you.
That’s something I guess.

I wanted to ask Oxley like why man are you not playing? lol I thought he was named? yet he is at every game.
They named a squad (of about 26 players) and he missed out on making the final line-up. The same thing happened last week, I believe. No doubt preference would be given to the AFL-listed players, so he didn't get a game again. I was rather surprised that he signed on with the VFL team for this year, as he had to know this was a strong chance of happening. He is aligned to Eltham (Northern Football League) so I imagine he is playing for that club when he is not with Collingwood.

Good to see! They've actually updated the player list pages to include our new recruit: https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/pies-teams/afl/rookies
View attachment 685597
There's still no sign of Wilson, or of the photos being updated for many of the other players, but it's progress of some sort!

What an uncanny resemblance![IMG='width:364px;']https://cdn1.edgedatg.com/aws/v2/abc/TheMuppets/person/909165/cb5408e7a7cd8557b119952fdb6849d3/320x180-Q90_cb5408e7a7cd8557b119952fdb6849d3.jpg[/IMG]

They named a squad (of about 26 players) and he missed out on making the final line-up. The same thing happened last week, I believe. No doubt preference would be given to the AFL-listed players, so he didn't get a game again. I was rather surprised that he signed on with the VFL team for this year, as he had to know this was a strong chance of happening. He is aligned to Eltham (Northern Football League) so I imagine he is playing for that club when he is not with Collingwood.

Ah, makes sense. And I guess he loves the club no matter if he is playing or not. He is always there supporting the team at every VFL game I have been at.

Ah, makes sense. And I guess he loves the club no matter if he is playing or not. He is always there supporting the team at every VFL game I have been at.
Yeah, good on him for doing that. Most people in his position would be likely to hold some sort of a grudge, but he clearly doesn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back