Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Except for all the overseas-living, arrogant crap that he spouts.
So French too.

Eats frogs and snails and creme brulee

Apparently wilson is refusing to play unless he is in #1
Word is Buck's is trading our Wilson for Aaron Wilson and Doggies first 2020 to help maintain his stature at the club.

I've heard that Eddie is going to say something stupid and be forced to resign, just to avoid being overthrown by Wilson.
I heard Eddie say to Wilson.

Here is my resignation signed, I’m just saving you time.

Wilson was said to have said: Edward, I’ll let you know when it’s time.

Ed replied, “yes sir, thank you Mr Wilson”

I've heard that Eddie is going to say something stupid and be forced to resign, just to avoid being overthrown by Wilson.
The word "Succession" was used...

Let’s be clear here, Noble is no Wilson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he actually been spotted at training?

Is the bloke too arrogant to even train?

Watched him train the other week.
During the match simulation I noticed 2 things...
1. Lacked fitness, hands on knees after every play, no way could he run out a match at the moment (even VFL)
2. Seemed to run to the wrong places & hence was ‘left out’ of many plays. Needs to improve running patterns & learn the ‘game plan’ to enable him to fit in & provide linking/connection.
He’s still a fair way off a VFL game.
Maybe August he gets a run...

Watched him train the other week.
During the match simulation I noticed 2 things...
1. Lacked fitness, hands on knees after every play, no way could he run out a match at the moment (even VFL)
2. Seemed to run to the wrong places & hence was ‘left out’ of many plays. Needs to improve running patterns & learn the ‘game plan’ to enable him to fit in & provide linking/connection.
He’s still a fair way off a VFL game.
Maybe August he gets a run...
Are you guys talking about Noble or Wilson? (I appreciate that this is the Noble thread)

Are you guys talking about Noble or Wilson? (I appreciate that this is the Noble thread)
LOL. That makes sense now. I was reading the previous post and scratching my head thinking isn't this a guy straight from the SANFL who is supposed to have top shelf endurance.

The noble to be unleased.

Flynn Appleby is set to return from an ankle injury sustained in the opening minutes of the round three clash against Northern Blues. The Pies’ back six will happy to see one of its best one-on-one defenders return to the line-up.

Mid-season draft pick-up John Noble is also in line to make his debut in Black and White.

The West Adelaide product was held back until the bye while he adjusted to his new surroundings at the Holden Centre but is expected to be unleashed at Whitten Oval on Sunday.

Noble was recruited about one week after the club would've been made aware that Stephenson was likely to face suspension.

It seemed like in the lead up to the mid-season draft we weren't sure if we were actually going to use a pick, until we did some weird stuff with Madgen from memory?

I'm not saying that Noble will come in and play as a forward in Stephenson's role but... nah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Get him in.

Why didn't John play VFL today?
Conditioning.

The shampoo to keep Beakers mop hair right is quite the job.

What a brilliant name for him, Beaker.

Well done whoever noticed the stunning likeness.

Looking forward to seeing how he (Noble) goes in the magoos! Fingers crossed he can bridge the gap to seniors quickly and seriously be considered

Noble was recruited about one week after the club would've been made aware that Stephenson was likely to face suspension.

It seemed like in the lead up to the mid-season draft we weren't sure if we were actually going to use a pick, until we did some weird stuff with Madgen from memory?

I'm not saying that Noble will come in and play as a forward in Stephenson's role but... nah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Get him in.
Is he young enough to win the rising star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back