Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're fair dinkum you'd have bolded as well. You're out of shape. Your TT is hideous. Lift your game. Luckily you have innate natural talent so I'll let this one slide.
I had to have room to move.

Edit: see below

I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that...

*hides*
GIVEN SOME OF THE AMATUER HOUR STUFF WE’VE SEEN FROM THEM ITS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT KNOWING HOW THEY TREATED A PLAYER THIS PRE-SEASON WHO DIDN’T RETURN AS THEY’D EXPECTED I’M CONFIDENT ABOUT WHICH WAY IT WILL GO.

How's this one?

I hope he becomes an absolute gun, not just because he plays for us, but because it will kill Richmond supporters knowing we snatched him out from under them.

Is that wrong of me?
Shows good judgment

Who does a TT the week leading into ND? It certainly wouldn't have been completed under supervision of anyone with Club credentials.
Smells a bit odd to me.. I'd like to see the source Rusty Beam has on this statement.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is sick of reading our very respectful conversation, haha!

Never said it was the state screening. Absolutely no afl club involvement.

FYI- did say the stuff re pub/pokies well before media fluff (lemonade ).

Anyway as I said, I'm very hopeful that the club now has league best indigenous mentors to guide Kirby to be successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colour me intrigued. Are you able to amplify?

There isn't much more to amplify other than the players name and I don't think that really adds to the conversation in this particular thread. The player in question may well have caught up already anyway...

300294572_5bdbfe86bc.jpg

Yep, how would he go with 36 on his back
Great! Although to help him get in condition maybe we should not take Swanny out of the jumper beforehand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back