Player Watch Liam McMahon (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Wikipedia he only has a VFL flag so whatever point he is trying to make I think he missed it.

Which Team as we never won a VFL flag since the 1800's

#29 McMahon – Liam could be the smoky that Hine is sometimes renowned for. He is a bit skinny at this juncture but his ranginess allows him to be a headache for opponents in the air and he leads very well, knowing how to time them and his hands are sure when the ball is delivered properly. He also moves athletically and sometimes uses this mobility to compensate for his lack of strength. He can kick with accuracy and penetration.

Read he Kicked a Few in Goals in the VFL So Far so with Kelly out for quite sometime he might be a Chance to come and play as a 3rd Tall Type in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just hoping he got a kick. I mean as a big bloke he would of been 16/17 last time he played and would of been playing on boys. Normally in age group footy defenders can tend to be a bit undersized as well. Always had high hopes for him but didn’t think his first proper hit out against men he would kick 4. Great effort from him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back