Remove this Banner Ad

Naruhodo

Rookie
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
^^
Yes, I agree. I'll be in.

At such a late pick at 94, the highlights you would think would seem unimpressive.

However, someone who tackles like that and can side step like that, impresses me.

Most of all, I like what our website said, that is "is known for being one of the most feared footballers in the NT". Love it!

With no disrespect to her, being a young mother of three and to really want it and to chase her dream, says it all.

In addition, the NT Talent Managers say "she has worked hard to progressively improve as a player".

Welcome to Collingwood Mickey! :)

^^
Yes, I agree. I'll be in.

At such a late pick at 94, the highlights you would think would seem unimpressive.

However, someone who tackles like that and can side step like that, impresses me.

Most of all, I like what our website said, that is "is known for being one of the most feared footballers in the NT". Love it!

With no disrespect to her, being a young mother of three and to really want it and to chase her dream, says it all.

In addition, the NT Talent Managers say "she has worked hard to progressively improve as a player".

Welcome to Collingwood Mickey! :)

She has a Potential of being a Real Steal in the Draft

Looks like she knew we where going to Pick Her with this Video:

With state based drafts there would have to be some conversations and knowledge of potential selection for a player to change draft pools. Clearly we'd given her some indication.

With state based drafts there would have to be some conversations and knowledge of potential selection for a player to change draft pools. Clearly we'd given her some indication.

Can't Prospects nominate IF they want to stay in same State or they don't mind going out of the State?

Welcome to the Pies Mickey.

Watching her highlights on the club website - wow! Looks like a terrier out there. And three young children too, from a remote area. Will be a challenge for the Pies to help her settle into Melbourne, for the AFLW pre-season and season. But all involved would know that.

Maybe also a sign of our women’s footy department maturing into a well run professional setup. Wasn’t necessarily so at the beginning.

Anyway, I’m excited to see her at our club, and something else to look forward to in the upcoming AFLW season.

Welcome to the Pies Mickey.

Watching her highlights on the club website - wow! Looks like a terrier out there. And three young children too, from a remote area. Will be a challenge for the Pies to help her settle into Melbourne, for the AFLW pre-season and season. But all involved would know that.

Maybe also a sign of our women’s footy department maturing into a well run professional setup. Wasn’t necessarily so at the beginning.

Anyway, I’m excited to see her at our club, and something else to look forward to in the upcoming AFLW season.

I agree the Hardest thing for her and her kid will how they Settle in the City as they coming from a Remote part of Australia.

Men even Struggle doing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I hope we can give her the support she needs to succeed. It'll be a big adjustment moving away from Darwin, her family network there, to a big city with different climate, and initially away from her kids. I hope we can give her, and all our girls a strong sense of community and support. How many of the other girls have kids?

Last edited:
I hope we can give her the support she needs to succeed. It'll be a big adjustment moving away from Darwin, her family network there, to a big city with different climate, and initially away from her kids. I hope we can give her, and all our girls a strong sense of community and support. How many of the other girls have kids?

Yeah I read her Story and I did feel bit of a Worry about her and her Family fitting in Melbourne from Rurarl NT.

Lot of Players up that way have problem Fitting in and Staying. Then put her 3 Kids in the Calculation it be harder again.

Agree Hopefully we can do the Right Thing for her and her family can fit in or she might sadly only last 1 Season even IF she stays that long IF she finds it hard getting use to a Totally Different Place where she is use to

She left her kids in Darwin. Must have been hard. Probably didn't want to pull them from school. I assume she'll do the AFLW season and not vflw afterward. Unless they all moved down.

She left her kids in Darwin. Must have been hard. Probably didn't want to pull them from school. I assume she'll do the AFLW season and not vflw afterward. Unless they all moved down.

I be very Confident she do that but has said her Boyfriend and Kids will come over early next year when AFLW Pre-Season Re-Starts

I be very Confident she do that but has said her Boyfriend and Kids will come over early next year when AFLW Pre-Season Re-Starts
That makes sense, school year finishes soon, and when the season starts they'll be on holidays and if they plan on moving here, its a good time to do it.

Back